Other Coaching Moves

Aazaar Abdul-Rahim is another intriguing candidate, he was also an Analyst at Bama in 2014-15 & was at Maryland with DJ Durkin & has been doing very well at Boston College with Jeff Hafley. He’s a local DC guy who’s a very good recruiter & Bama recruits the DMV area like crazy espeically at St. Frances Academy in Bmore & Dematha in PG County.

Azaar started and built up the football program at Friendship Collegiate Academy in the early 2000's. Started out like a movie where their first season they go winless to when he left in 2014 put well over 100 guys into D1 programs including Gator Tears Alumnus **** Tabor and a guy on your Ravens Yannick Ngakoue,

Advertisement

Ray Brown gets the CB’s coach job at Utah State alongside Banda as DC/S’s coach.

He started out at Oklahoma Baptist, then was a GA at Wash St, then was a QC coach at AZ St on Todd Graham’s staff, then got at Abilene Christian as CB’s coach & has spent the last 3 years at Troy.

@Liberty City El I must ask - what do you think of the Tee Martin hire with the Ravens?
Good pickup as a WR’s coach, he’s spent the majority of his career as a QB’s/PGC/WR’s coach at just about every stop he’s been at.

This is his first NFL job & I believe he’ll eventually use it on his resume to parlay that into becoming an OC again or possibly become a HC at a G5 or FCS school.

But for the Ravens he will help the most in terms of identifying good WR’s in the draft room, one thing I know about Eric DeCosta is he listens to his coaching staff when it comes to assembling a draft board, obviously the scout lead the way in that department, but he’ll definitely ask the coaches for their input on potential players as well.

Tee has recruited & coached several of the upcoming WR’s in this year’s draft, so he knows firsthand what their ability & upside is, the Ravens have really struggled drafting quality WR’s for a very very long time, so infusing some young eyes to help coach & eval the WR’s in the upcoming draft can only help.

Advertisement
Good pickup as a WR’s coach, he’s spent the majority of his career as a QB’s/PGC/WR’s coach at just about every stop he’s been at.

This is his first NFL job & I believe he’ll eventually use it on his resume to parlay that into becoming an OC again or possibly become a HC at a G5 or FCS school.

But for the Ravens he will help the most in terms of identifying good WR’s in the draft room, one thing I know about Eric DeCosta is he listens to his coaching staff when it comes to assembling a draft board, obviously the scout lead the way in that department, but he’ll definitely ask the coaches for their input on potential players as well.

Tee has recruited & coached several of the upcoming WR’s in this year’s draft, so he knows firsthand what their ability & upside is, the Ravens have really struggled drafting quality WR’s for a very very long time, so infusing some young eyes to help coach & eval the WR’s in the upcoming draft can only help.
Thank you goat! I'm looking forward to another Ravens' draft!

ps. I really hope we can keep Zeus Jr. in the long run...oline is crucial especially for Lamar and with Ronnie coming off a serious injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t know you were a Niners fan, that’s dope.

I hope you guys get Deshaun Watson, or at least some good QB that Shanahan can work with, because I actually think you guys have a pretty **** good roster, just need a QB.
I used to go to sleep every night praying I’d grow up to be as good as Jerry Rice. I’ve been told God never laughed harder.

Watson with Shanahan would put me right back in the S Young feels. The window to win is now, all the talent is there, but Jimmy G looks like Superman and plays like Clark Kent.

I used to go to sleep every night praying I’d grow up to be as good as Jerry Rice. I’ve been told God never laughed harder.

Watson with Shanahan would put me right back in the S Young feels. The window to win is now, all the talent is there, but Jimmy G looks like Superman and plays like Clark Kent.
Fake fan

I didn’t know you were a Niners fan, that’s dope.

I hope you guys get Deshaun Watson, or at least some good QB that Shanahan can work with, because I actually think you guys have a pretty **** good roster, just need a QB.

looks like they're going in on Darnold

Advertisement
Back