Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

He was AD at Ark State when Gus Malzahn was there for a year leading them to a 9-3 season before he took the AU job. Gus was his first hire.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he tries to hire Gus at UCF, but maybe Gus may not be interested due to AU still owing him so money off his contract.

Blake Anderson is another coach that Terry Mohajir hired, but he just got the HC job at Utah St, no way he leaves.

I think Tyson Helton, Jeff Lebby, Kasey Dunn, Graham Harrell, Seth Littrell or Phil Longo (not really I’d just like to him out of UNC lol), would all be good fits at UCF replacing Heupel.

Advertisement
He was AD at Ark State when Gus Malzahn was there for a year leading them to a 9-3 season before he took the AU job. Gus was his first hire.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he tries to hire Gus at UCF, but maybe Gus may not be interested due to AU still owing him so money off his contract.

Blake Anderson is another coach that Terry Mohajir hired, but he just got the HC job at Utah St, no way he leaves.

I think Tyson Helton, Jeff Lebby, Kasey Dunn, Graham Harrell, Seth Littrell or Phil Longo (not really I’d just like to him out of UNC lol), would all be good fits at UCF replacing Heupel.

Feels like Lebby will be offered the job... im with you on Longo though

Advertisement
He spent last year as an Analyst at FSU, so he really hasn’t had much experience as a recruiter.

But being a coaches son & having familiarity with the whole process he’ll probably be pretty good at it.

FIU is the perfect place for him to pay his dues & learn ins & outs of recruiting & being a full time CB’s coach.
His older bro is a pretty solid recruiter. He's a coaches kid i think he will do well. I will monitor him for down the road ...way down if we need to bring in a guy to the db room/analyst etc

Advertisement
Back