OTH -- Gus Felder interview

LMAO you are asking me to eat garbage for two months. What you do not realize is that I eat garbage everyday. I eat like im still in college. - fast food, pizza, ice cream - all that 'bad' stuff for just about every meal EVERYDAY. I can not understate how terrible my diet is. And still yet, I am in very very good shape (though if I actually tightened up this diet i would be in superior shape). For this reason I can tell you that nutrition is NOT 80% as you claim, and realistically more like 25%. If it were truly 80%, or even 50%, I would be a weak and fat slob that could barely run a mile.

I think you just aren't understanding the math. 80% would mean I can literally only eat right, barely touch a weight or go for a run, and still be in great shape. That is just not true. Nutrition, at the 25% mark, is still a big number and still a very crucial part of overall fitness, but it is not the most important part which is what i'm arguing.

CFLCane - thanks for joining the conversation. Meathead implies bloated, juiced up dudes that cant run or sprint to save their life. Completely off the mark.

I am sure buddy you eat like crap with pizza, ice cream and drink loads of beer and you are in really good shape LOL. I am sure you look like a Greek God in your own mind. Delusion is a terrible thing.

Your denial of the role genetics plays is sad. You hate people like me because we barely have to try and yet we are stronger and faster than you - even with your entire life being fitness and it being down to like the 6th hobby on my list. I pity you for the the weak genes your daddy passed to you.

Nobody is hating on you God **** you are a delusional weak minded person. I am sure you look like Ronnie Coleman guy and you had the genes to be in the NFL if only things went differently. Delusional guys like you are a dime a dozen. You are not who you think you are but I will leave you to your fantasy world where you are a freak of nature you clown. LOL

lol you're funny bro. Love how you through Ronnie Coleman and 'freak of nature' in there like if I was claiming to be 'big' lmao. Not at all. Just in said I was in good shape and eat like **** and this notion that nutrition is more important than work ethic and genetics is retarded. Just like you're retarded.

So you are small guy that eats like **** and is still lean. That doesn't mean you are genetically gifted just scrawny. So I am retarded because I know what I am talking about and you are wrong and ignorant on the subject. Sit down boy

Advertisement
I am sure buddy you eat like crap with pizza, ice cream and drink loads of beer and you are in really good shape LOL. I am sure you look like a Greek God in your own mind. Delusion is a terrible thing.

Your denial of the role genetics plays is sad. You hate people like me because we barely have to try and yet we are stronger and faster than you - even with your entire life being fitness and it being down to like the 6th hobby on my list. I pity you for the the weak genes your daddy passed to you.

Nobody is hating on you God **** you are a delusional weak minded person. I am sure you look like Ronnie Coleman guy and you had the genes to be in the NFL if only things went differently. Delusional guys like you are a dime a dozen. You are not who you think you are but I will leave you to your fantasy world where you are a freak of nature you clown. LOL

lol you're funny bro. Love how you through Ronnie Coleman and 'freak of nature' in there like if I was claiming to be 'big' lmao. Not at all. Just in said I was in good shape and eat like **** and this notion that nutrition is more important than work ethic and genetics is retarded. Just like you're retarded.

So you are small guy that eats like **** and is still lean. That doesn't mean you are genetically gifted just scrawny. So I am retarded because I know what I am talking about and you are wrong and ignorant on the subject. Sit down boy

No idiot, not scrawny lmao stop jumping to conclusions. You are angry because all your life is amounting to is training people at a gym. Which is actually ironic because your are undermining your own profession by saying eating right is 80%. What service do you provide if food is clearly all that matters? MIND BLOWN

I've seen Davion Mori, and he's very hot. Very muscular with tight, supple butt cheeks.

Lol love you to Franchise

pics?

You can take all the pics you want during mat drills

I caught you posing in the mirror in the locker room last week.

8b0bbbfabee0f290b3be0a4d2f2d5da9.jpg

Advertisement

No idiot, not scrawny lmao stop jumping to conclusions. You are angry because all your life is amounting to is training people at a gym. Which is actually ironic because your are undermining your own profession by saying eating right is 80%. What service do you provide if food is clearly all that matters? MIND BLOWN

Oh so you are a super strong fast genetically gifted little man got it. And no you **** boy unlike you I own my own business and do not work for someone else for an hourly rate at a **** gym and I have an online coaching business as well. Nutrition is the main factor and I don't undercut my business saying that to clients. Just like you and your lack of willpower clients pay me because they don't know what to do or have the self discipline to work out on their own. Once again you are out of your depth go somewhere boy.

Oh so you are a super strong fast genetically gifted little man got it. And no you **** boy unlike you I own my own business and do not work for someone else for an hourly rate at a **** gym and I have an online coaching business as well. Nutrition is the main factor and I don't undercut my business saying that to clients. Just like you and your lack of willpower clients pay me because they don't know what to do or have the self discipline to work out on their own. Once again you are out of your depth go somewhere boy.

You sure sound fairly defensive for someone so confident. And did you just admit you purposely keep information from your clients so that you can make more money? You are a scumbag with no honor. What's the name of your online business mr. successful ?

You sure sound fairly defensive for someone so confident. And did you just admit you purposely keep information from your clients so that you can make more money? You are a scumbag with no honor. What's the name of your online business mr. successful ?

Clearly you have trouble reading I never said I keep information from people. Where did I say that but I get it your have a little man complex. It must suck to have a job you hate and work for someone else good luck with that.

Advertisement
LMAO you are asking me to eat garbage for two months. What you do not realize is that I eat garbage everyday. I eat like im still in college. - fast food, pizza, ice cream - all that 'bad' stuff for just about every meal EVERYDAY. I can not understate how terrible my diet is. And still yet, I am in very very good shape (though if I actually tightened up this diet i would be in superior shape). For this reason I can tell you that nutrition is NOT 80% as you claim, and realistically more like 25%. If it were truly 80%, or even 50%, I would be a weak and fat slob that could barely run a mile.

I think you just aren't understanding the math. 80% would mean I can literally only eat right, barely touch a weight or go for a run, and still be in great shape. That is just not true. Nutrition, at the 25% mark, is still a big number and still a very crucial part of overall fitness, but it is not the most important part which is what i'm arguing.

CFLCane - thanks for joining the conversation. Meathead implies bloated, juiced up dudes that cant run or sprint to save their life. Completely off the mark.

lol you're funny bro. Love how you throw Ronnie Coleman and 'freak of nature' in there like if I was claiming to be 'big' lmao. Not at all. Just in said I was in good shape and eat like **** and this notion that nutrition is more important than work ethic and genetics is retarded. Just like you're retarded.

Nebraska was famous for taking olinemen and redshirting them for a of food and fitness training to bulk them up into the beasts that rolled into the OB one night with a 17 point favorite status. Our small naturally fast talent made history against those chemically altered specimens even though one of them lumbered into the endzone with a played fumble. Is diet and training important, heck yes, but NE didn't win a NC until they bought enough God-even speed.

I don't give a fvck what any of you so called "gurus" have to say.

No diet in the world will give you crank game like mine.

It's purely destiny.

Clearly you have trouble reading I never said I keep information from people. Where did I say that but I get it your have a little man complex. It must suck to have a job you hate and work for someone else good luck with that.

Bro , with all the conclusions you jump you sound like my ex. Somehow from me disagreeing with you about the value of nutrition in overall fitness you have come to the conclusion that I am both 'big' and 'scrawny' at the same time, I hate my job, I know nothing about fitness, and I'm a "fvck boy"... Lmfao you can't make this up. A grown man using the word "fvck boy" to describe me . Maybe you are my ex for real, with all that hostility and refusal to accept that people have opinions other than your own.

You stated , in the context of saying you are trainer and speaking about food, "Nutrition is the main factor and I don't undercut my business saying that to clients". How else should one interpret that statement?

You still never told me what your online business is big shot? Or are you just making that up? Ahh the benefit of Internet anonymity. Zero accountability.

lol you're funny bro. Love how you throw Ronnie Coleman and 'freak of nature' in there like if I was claiming to be 'big' lmao. Not at all. Just in said I was in good shape and eat like **** and this notion that nutrition is more important than work ethic and genetics is retarded. Just like you're retarded.

Nebraska was famous for taking olinemen and redshirting them for a of food and fitness training to bulk them up into the beasts that rolled into the OB one night with a 17 point favorite status. Our small naturally fast talent made history against those chemically altered specimens even though one of them lumbered into the endzone with a played fumble. Is diet and training important, heck yes, but NE didn't win a NC until they bought enough God-even speed.

You are right speed kills is very true. But that old school bull**** bulking that Nebraska did and Golden did is not done anymore. Nutrition is all about maximizing your workouts and getting the most out of them. Perfect example is how Golden bloated up Chikillo to 287 now after reworking his diet and training he is a solid OLB at 245-250 with speed off the edge in the NFL.

Advertisement

Bro , with all the conclusions you jump you sound like my ex. Somehow from me disagreeing with you about the value of nutrition in overall fitness you have come to the conclusion that I am both 'big' and 'scrawny' at the same time, I hate my job, I know nothing about fitness, and I'm a "fvck boy"... Lmfao you can't make this up. A grown man using the word "fvck boy" to describe me . Maybe you are my ex for real, with all that hostility and refusal to accept that people have opinions other than your own.

You stated , in the context of saying you are trainer and speaking about food, "Nutrition is the main factor and I don't undercut my business saying that to clients". How else should one interpret that statement?

You still never told me what your online business is big shot? Or are you just making that up? Ahh the benefit of Internet anonymity. Zero accountability.

Are you really this dumb? How do you function on a day to day basis? You said why would I undermine my own business by telling them how important nutriton is. I said it doesn't undermine my business to tell them that. Also you moron my online business is as an online fitness trainer. You can have an opinion different than mine but when you are wrong and talking out of your *** I will call you on it. You are not worth my time and I am bored with you little boy.

The turnaround in the physical makeup of this team is impressive.

That is true but that is not all Felder. The fact that the team has their own nutritionist plays a large role in that. Nutrition is 80% of it and the team is finally eating properly.

It is a huge part of it, but at the end of the day, he still gets the majority of the credit, IMO. His predecessor certainly got nearly all of the blame.

The man has a point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is Jay Cutler was a 4 time Mr. Olympia and it definitely looks like he doesn't pay attention to nutrition since he joined the Dolphins.

Advertisement
Wrong about what I know and laughably wrong about if I have ever touched weight. If you need me to 'prove' it, I can - though that would seem rather immature to have to do on a football forum for strangers.

I can tell you the real math is probably about an even split between work out regiment and genetics and then 25% for nutrition (a little more or a little less, depending on your genetics).

Look man your out of your depth. Go ask any S&C coach or nutritionist whats more important they will say nutrition. But since you think you are right and you say you workout eat garbage food for 2 months follow your routine and show me your results. I am sure you will have great body comp changes since nutrition doesn't mean much. ROTFLMAO

Never argue with meatheads about "the process"

I know I am an NASM CPT, FNS, GFS, WFS, TRX certified and NSCA CSCS. The argument that Nutrition isn't that big a deal is the weak minded and lazy mans argument. It is a way for them to make excuses for not getting results. They say oh that guy has a trainer or he has better genetics. Wrong you just don't have the willpower to work out hard and eat properly day in day out.

My definition of meathead is someone that believes everyone else wants to hear about their nutrition and workout regimens, and constantly reminds them about it. Theyre like those new couples on facebook who wont shut up about eachother.

Are you really this dumb? How do you function on a day to day basis? You said why would I undermine my own business by telling them how important nutriton is. I said it doesn't undermine my business to tell them that. Also you moron my online business is as an online fitness trainer. You can have an opinion different than mine but when you are wrong and talking out of your *** I will call you on it. You are not worth my time and I am bored with you little boy.

Still haven't told me what's your website. Pretty simple request, champ.

Look man your out of your depth. Go ask any S&C coach or nutritionist whats more important they will say nutrition. But since you think you are right and you say you workout eat garbage food for 2 months follow your routine and show me your results. I am sure you will have great body comp changes since nutrition doesn't mean much. ROTFLMAO

Never argue with meatheads about "the process"

I know I am an NASM CPT, FNS, GFS, WFS, TRX certified and NSCA CSCS. The argument that Nutrition isn't that big a deal is the weak minded and lazy mans argument. It is a way for them to make excuses for not getting results. They say oh that guy has a trainer or he has better genetics. Wrong you just don't have the willpower to work out hard and eat properly day in day out.

My definition of meathead is someone that believes everyone else wants to hear about their nutrition and workout regimens, and constantly reminds them about it. Theyre like those new couples on facebook who wont shut up about eachother.

Constantly? I used personal experience to back up a very simple disagreement and that constitutes "constantly". Way to change the narrative to fit your view. You must be some kind of new age liberal .

Advertisement
Back