OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
...that 8 year old thai girl about to get hunted down by the media and twitter leftist terrorists for not stitching the shoes right in the sweat shop

The entertaining part is people trying to use that as an excuse that Duke got their *** kicked. They have four other McD AA's playing.
With all the perfect SAT scores in the crowd they should be able to come up with something. Never hated any school like Duke. People have no idea the evil that is Duke University.

Adidas already advertising on the twitter trends page right above #nikefail. Haha well played.

Advertisement
Kid will most likely sign with Rich Paul and Klutch and then most likely proceed to milk Nike for a $120 million. The fix is already in. He'll be wearing Nike in the NBA, it's just now they're gonna put some icing on the cake.

He has no position in the NBA. His two teammates will have better careers. Book it.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
If he's injured seriously (which it doesn't seem like he is), lawyers say he would have to sue Duke, not Nike. The university is the one forcing him to wear that product.

The entertaining part is people trying to use that as an excuse that Duke got their *** kicked. They have four other McD AA's playing.
UNC's top players almost all were 3 stars.Roy Williams develops those boy but they don't do **** in the pros. It's crazy bc it used to be the exact opposite where Duke players were garbage in the NBA and the UNC players were the ones who excelled.

Advertisement
Obviously I was being facetious about a $10/share drop, but everyone knew there'd be a market reaction. Nike is very lucky that Zion didn't tear an ACL. Can you imagine? Or what if he needed reconstructive knee surgery and was never the same or had to miss his NBA rookie season?

You'd see a lawsuit by Zion against Nike upwards of $100M if such a thing happened.

Advertisement
Man let’s be honest , a player Zion’s size had no business trying to hoop in some **** PGs . That’s like a defensive tackle trying to play in some vapors

If he's injured seriously (which it doesn't seem like he is), lawyers say he would have to sue Duke, not Nike. The university is the one forcing him to wear that product.

More likely Coach K .......because Coach K ( and other coaches) are being paid by Nike and..

K's the one forcing his players to wear those "blow up" sneakers.... not the University

Last edited:
Yep, a pair of shoes that looks pretty beat busted as a guy who is arguably the most explosive athlete any of us have ever seen tried to make a hard cut in them. Color me shocked. I'm amazed he was rocking those shoes, especially looking at how beat the bottoms looked. What I can't wrap my mind around is WHY he was rocking PG13s...He's too **** big to be wearing those shoes, he should be wearing Lebrons or something, a shoe that is made for his game and sheer size. That would be like a big center trying to rock Kobes. It's just a bad idea, those shoes aren't made for bigger dudes, whose movements are extremely explosive.

Zion will still sign with Nike though, I'd be shocked if he didn't. I don't think he should play another minute at Duke, don't risk further injury. We all know Zion is the goods, we've seen enough film from this year to know that.

Honestly, I’m not so sure he really hurt himself. Regardless, f him and Duke...one of the dirtiest programs that gets a free pass

Advertisement
Back