OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
Adidas needs to start the smear campaign post haste

LOL...too late:

Advertisement
Nice, was worried for you on that last duke bomb from three. Saw your post and immediately had interest in the last two minutes of the game!
Thanks, brother. When they had scored 160 and they were still running up and down the floor with 1:10 I thought I was done. They made me sweat it out.

Advertisement
Thanks, brother. When they had scored 160 and they were still running up and down the floor with 1:10 I thought I was done. They made me sweat it out.
I am not a betting man but when people put out their info I want you guys to win some scratch. Thankfully that was a brick of a triple.

Advertisement
WTF Nike?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was so pumped to see this game. Zion goes out in first minute because your shoe cannot handle a simple foot plant? That's sh*t
Remember they new nba jerseys was ripping last year too lol..but in all seriousness the biggest crime is the fact that this game raked in sooo much money, coverage and exposure..and the players legally won’t see a single dollar..and if they do through some back channels it’s still not fair comp

I am not a betting man but when people put out their info I want you guys to win some scratch. Thankfully that was a brick of a triple.
The refs were trying to bend me over with all the BS fouls , those points scored with a stopped clock kill an under.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back