OT: Zion probably not signing with Nike

Advertisement
Lol. F#ck Zion. We have Dewan getting suspended by the NCAA forever, meanwhile Zion can pretty much sign with LeBron’s agent and the NCAA turns a blind eye. Karma is a bvtch. Hopefully the knee blew out.

Sorry. I forgot how many Canes/Duke fans we had on this board.

Lol. F#ck Zion. We have Dewan getting suspended by the NCAA forever, meanwhile Zion can pretty much sign with LeBron’s agent and the NCAA turns a blind eye. Karma is a bvtch. Hopefully the knee blew out.

Preach on brother

Don't forget, they also root for Cal St Fullerton in baseball

Yep, a pair of shoes that looks pretty beat busted as a guy who is arguably the most explosive athlete any of us have ever seen tried to make a hard cut in them. Color me shocked. I'm amazed he was rocking those shoes, especially looking at how beat the bottoms looked. What I can't wrap my mind around is WHY he was rocking PG13s...He's too **** big to be wearing those shoes, he should be wearing Lebrons or something, a shoe that is made for his game and sheer size. That would be like a big center trying to rock Kobes. It's just a bad idea, those shoes aren't made for bigger dudes, whose movements are extremely explosive.

Zion will still sign with Nike though, I'd be shocked if he didn't. I don't think he should play another minute at Duke, don't risk further injury. We all know Zion is the goods, we've seen enough film from this year to know that.

Advertisement

You're wishing injury on a young man for something that isn't his fault. That's a bit much. The NCAA is trash, I don't have a beef with players getting money under the table, because it's not their fault the NCAA created a black market. In a sane world, Zion would be collecting an NBA check right now, he doesn't belong in college, it's a joke that he has to pretend that he gives a **** about Duke.

Tickets were going for an average of $2700!!! No lie...and highest price sold was for 10k...Espn had a feature on it

Well that means they paid $100.00 per second..or $370/sec.LMAO.... if they came just to see Zion play against UNC.

I saw those same 27 seconds plus endless replays for free @ home:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Anyway, my sympathy is for Zion..hopefully his injury is not serious......not those clowns who overpaid for tickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're wishing injury on a young man for something that isn't his fault. That's a bit much. The NCAA is trash, I don't have a beef with players getting money under the table, because it's not their fault the NCAA created a black market. In a sane world, Zion would be collecting an NBA check right now, he doesn't belong in college, it's a joke that he has to pretend that he gives a **** about Duke.
Anyone wishing an injury upon him is a piece of **** and a hoe. I hope dude sits out and gets ready for nba.... I felt for him last night and I hate duke

Met him numerous times thru the circuit, actually a good kid, hate he went to the Devil. He shouldn't step back on a college court again.

Advertisement
He has no position in the NBA. His two teammates will have better careers. Book it.
Im taking him one, too explosive not to take at 1. Guys like that dont come around often and I see superstar although the other 2 players will probably be all star as well. This kid will do his thing in the NBA watch, too physical too fast and to explosive and I never turn down explosive.

Advertisement
Back