OT - You REALLY want to see some bad uniforms?

Advertisement
Those who throw stones shouldn’t live in glass houses. 9|2|18
I don't know what we come out with against LasSU on 9/2, or what Adidas has cooked up for other games during the season.

I can almost guarantee you anything you want that they won't look as bad as what ND is trotting out here.

That's as bad a news for the Yankees as a series sweep by the freakin' Red Sox. As if their **** inflated national ranking this time of year isn't infurating enough, now the Irish are ******** with my baseball team.

Advertisement
UniqueEmbellishedFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

Well I hate both and it’s fitting.

Oh and NY is 10 1/2 back of the good guys.

Advertisement
As much as I dislike Notre Dame their gold helmets and uniforms are iconic and should never be changed. If they want something special for a game at Yankee Stadium add a small NY patch to the uniform or bottom rear of the helmet. I’d be furious if I were a ND fan.

I don't know what we come out with against LasSU on 9/2, or what Adidas has cooked up for other games during the season.

I can almost guarantee you anything you want that they won't look as bad as what ND is trotting out here.

Yep, those look like kids pajamas!

Advertisement
Those ****s look like something an obese white trash chick would buy at K-Mart in a 3XL jersey shirt and wear not only as a nightgown but also to Wal Mart- sometimes with shorts underneath.....sometimes not.

The helmets aren't bad though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back