OT - You REALLY want to see some bad uniforms?

I think it's awesome, just think of all those idiot fans of theirs in the New York area that have waited a lifetime to see them in that ugly *** uniform of their's. Then they roll into town in that goofiness.

Advertisement
Notre Dame has a huge fan base in NY, basically if you were catholic and lived in New York you were a Notre Dame fan cause NY doesn't really have a College Team...

That being said, those uniforms are disturbingly bad

Kind of and not really. Most of the big schools with good academics have big fanbases in NYC because people go there to work. In Miami's case, many alums are from the tri-state area. But having lived in NYC for many years, the biggest presences are Michigan, Penn State and Texas from a football standpoint. I'm not sure I'd put ND in the top 5 fanbases in the area.

Advertisement
Notre Dame has a huge fan base in NY, basically if you were catholic and lived in New York you were a Notre Dame fan cause NY doesn't really have a College Team...

That being said, those uniforms are disturbingly bad

Nope. Born in NY (LI), raised Catholic with an ND fan Mom and a Dad whose parents emigrated from Ireland; the fake "Fighting Irish" schtick didn't appeal to his immigrant kid reality. He liked the Jets with dudes like Burgess Owens. I neglected my catachism studies and was asked to leave and parents didn't compel me to go back (saving me from the pedo Father Jerry's; Thanks Mom and Dad!).

By the grace of God we moved to Florida...And one Saturday in 1979, I caught an Irish-Surnamed Freshman QB with a []_[] on the helmet throwing passes on TV.

Bhí bheannaigh mé

I want Under Armour to fold as a company already. They make god awful uniforms and shoes. Stick to under shirts. Horrible idea and concept.

UA, their worst uniformity date was Maryland's uniforms a few years ago. This is a close second though.

This makes about as much sense as putting a basketball player, Jordan, on a uniform.

Advertisement
Don't know why a school with so many alums in Chicago would decide to be a NY team.. that said they look horrible and will look worse when the product on the field doesn't match. Its gonna be horrible when they are getting pounded and those stripes start making Brian Kelly's redface look like a tomato.

That said, GO CANES!!

I want Under Armour to fold as a company already. They make god awful uniforms and shoes. Stick to under shirts. Horrible idea and concept.

I do wear some of their undershirts and compression shirts, but that about it. Nothing anyone would actually see. It’s a stale brand.

Advertisement
UA, their worst uniformity date was Maryland's uniforms a few years ago. This is a close second though.

This makes about as much sense as putting a basketball player, Jordan, on a uniform.

Jordan is a brand now; it’s no longer just a shoe for basketball players. The moment his shoes became cleats, it was a wrap. This uniform concept, however, is boo boo.

I like the Yankees but those uniforms are hideous. I wonder how the Chicago domer faithful feel about this?

I want to know how the Boston Domer faithful feel about this. Boston is all ND fans. More ND fans then BC fans. Also, all of Boston HATES the Yankees.

Advertisement
That's in the running to take the crown from these beauties....

f71d67269f384c14b29631f19571a0ed.jpg

Advertisement
Back