OT - Wisconsin vs O$U

Advertisement
it's a generic midwestern city. The best thing about it is that traffic isn't as horrible as bigger cities. But the restaurants are pretty terrible outside of the downtown area, and I have to drive by that ****hole OSU (and see that ******* stadium) twice a day. There's nothing special about Columbus, and it has pretty much no character to it at all. Just a generic midwest town - rather like Indy.
This is pretty accurate....however...it is super bleak AF....depression is pretty **** common...and they do **** *** backwards like schedule Halloween on different days for certain parts of Columbus....Im not making this up...
Unfortunately my retarded brother in law married a Suckeye.

If OSU loses, I do not think they will be in the playoffs. Either Wisconsin or Oregon will go in.

Advertisement
If Wisconsin wins they deserve a look over Oklahoma. That OU defense has proven to be *** and got shredded by the third stringer

Advertisement
I thought that already happened?. I want my Dolphins noooo where near him....His ceiling is Tannehil.
Sadly, you’ve got local reporters like Armando Salguero who constantly perpetuate the notion of drafting Herbert with our first pick. I think Herbert is part Tannehill, part Paxton Lynch, part Blake Bortles. I’ll be furious if we draft him.

#5 at cornerback for Wisconsin is Rachad Wildgoose. From Miramar, played at Miami Northwestern. 2018 recruiting class. I'll remember that last name forever. lol

Advertisement
Hard to catch those false starts when the guy almost falls over he jumped so hard eh?

OSU just lined up under center 2 plays in a row; by CIS standards they not a spread team anymore. They converted to Pro Style in game

Advertisement
it's a generic midwestern city. The best thing about it is that traffic isn't as horrible as bigger cities. But the restaurants are pretty terrible outside of the downtown area, and I have to drive by that ****hole OSU (and see that ******* stadium) twice a day. There's nothing special about Columbus, and it has pretty much no character to it at all. Just a generic midwest town - rather like Indy.

AKA schithole.

0017c857dc66e42d17f3b5134ec4185d.jpg

Advertisement
Back