OT - Wisconsin vs O$U

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's possible that Oklahoma goes to #3 as a conference champion with OSU basically being a wild card team.

Make a rule. You have to win your conference. Osu loses, they are out. Put Wisc in or Oregon...... What kind of sense does it make to put OSU in when they just lost to Wisc. How does that make wisc feel...... It is an imperfect system obviously. But something needs fixing

Make a rule. You have to win your conference. Osu loses, they are out. Put Wisc in or Oregon...... What kind of sense does it make to put OSU in when they just lost to Wisc. How does that make wisc feel...... It is an imperfect system obviously. But something needs fixing

If Wisconsin wants in, don't lose to Illinois.

Advertisement
I see Wisconsin running spread formations more than pro style and their QB is a running threat.

Absolutely do not consider Wisconsin a pro style offense..but I see CIS logic anything under center= pro style anything in shotgun= spread

Advertisement
The Pro style offense works perfect for teams that have the personnel to run it.

We don't & haven't had it since 00-02.

The reason why so many of us want a Spread offense is because we've never run one here, we've been Pro style only & the results its yielded has been nothing but disappointment.

Are all our troubles strictly because of the Offense we run, of course not, but do we help ourselves at all by continuing to run an offense that clearly doesn't work for US?

Like seriously, how much more evidence needs to be seen that the great Pro style Offense you guys want us to stay deathly loyal too is not going to work here? At what point are we ever going to have an elite stout 5-star loaded OL that will allow for us to thrive in that scheme?

How many years do we keep doing the same thing expecting a different result while never once trying the other option?

Advertisement
Day is a good coach. All those crossers and screens are necessary for a limited passer like Fields. Get the athletes in space. Fields is freezing in the pocket and making mistakes, getting exposed. It happens.

Absolutely do not consider Wisconsin a pro style offense..but I see CIS logic anything under center= pro style anything in shotgun= spread

Don't worry...if they lose this game then you'll see a pro style offense, and threads like this will gain 10 pages in a hurry

If Wisky hangs on, these playoff committee "gurus" are gonna have to work Nicky Satan gonna be politicing those folks.

I believe Wisky gets in the playoff with a win. The committee put Auburn over Alabama in the last ranking, showing how much they value head to head. Wisky would also be the conference champ.

Wisconsin also has been recruiting well. They’ve got one **** of QB on the bench right now that’s a frosh.....some real hype behind that kid.

Advertisement
Back