OT - Wisconsin vs O$U

Advertisement
Absolutely do not consider Wisconsin a pro style offense..but I see CIS logic anything under center= pro style anything in shotgun= spread
I would say they're multiple. The o-line is always their highest priority and greatest asset so naturally, they lean heavy on the power run game. They maximize the talent they get with great coaching and scheme. Also can't discount Chrysts acumen as a play caller.

Advertisement
I would say they're multiple. The o-line is always their highest priority and greatest asset so naturally, they lean heavy on the power run game. They maximize the talent they get with great coaching and scheme. Also can't discount Chrysts acumen as a play caller.
They do what they do..and they do it well. I wouldn’t even say multiple tbh. But like you said they always have a solid line and their play caller has a great grasp on what’ he wants to get done

I can't say I'd be upset for OSU to lose, except it gives Alabama a shot at the CFP.

Advertisement
When you execute upfront, your playmakers can make plays. OSU is as spread/multiple as you can get but Wisconsin is dominating the LOS rn on both sides of the ball

Advertisement
I've always heard good things about columbus. Apart from the suckeye infestation of course.
it's a generic midwestern city. The best thing about it is that traffic isn't as horrible as bigger cities. But the restaurants are pretty terrible outside of the downtown area, and I have to drive by that ****hole OSU (and see that ******* stadium) twice a day. There's nothing special about Columbus, and it has pretty much no character to it at all. Just a generic midwest town - rather like Indy.

Is it possible my dolphins get 2 guys i watched today in Burrow and Taylor from Wisky??

Maybe Taylor. I had Swift ahead of him on my board but that is no longer the case. This is a strong RB class but he's the clear prize.

Advertisement
Please Wisconsin, Please...The collective despondency in the state would be glorious to watch!!!

osu offense is about to take over. Wisky will have to keep scoring points in this 1....cant do much 3 n outs

Advertisement
Back