OT: Will Smith

CaneFan79

Senior
A tradegy for sure, but should we be holding our breath waiting for Mike Wilbon to talk about how he knew it was coming because of OSU's culture?

Advertisement
I am pretty sure it is nothing to do with OSU culture because according to the news report, New Orleans had 25 murders in last twenty days at the time of Will Smith's death.

Also the shooter was once a member of Clemson Tigers football team.

Advertisement
I am pretty sure it is nothing to do with OSU culture because according to the news report, New Orleans had 25 murders in last twenty days at the time of Will Smith's death.

You're using the term "tragedy" very loosely.

It is a tragedy when you considered it might've been premeditated murder.....

And the fact a human life was taken away from his family

Lets not dance around the issue that makes this murder, all schools murders, mass killings, domestic killings, criminal gang killings, drive by's, robberies and probably 99% of all murders possible, "the proliferation of guns" in our society despite most Americans and all law enforcement wanting strict gun control laws. The NRA is not the protector of the 2nd Amendment it is the agency for the gun manufacturers who only interest is to sell as many guns to whoever can buy them. There is a reason we evolved from the Wild West- because everyone realized the greater damage the proliferation of guns played in society than the falsely stated reason of "protection". Hands guns and ammunition are made specifically to kill humans. I'm not anti-gun, just pro strict, limited and no military equivalent weaponry for sell to non police or US military organizations. My 2 cents! Back to Canes football.

Advertisement
Lets not dance around the issue that makes this murder, all schools murders, mass killings, domestic killings, criminal gang killings, drive by's, robberies and probably 99% of all murders possible, "the proliferation of guns" in our society despite most Americans and all law enforcement wanting strict gun control laws. The NRA is not the protector of the 2nd Amendment it is the agency for the gun manufacturers who only interest is to sell as many guns to whoever can buy them. There is a reason we evolved from the Wild West- because everyone realized the greater damage the proliferation of guns played in society than the falsely stated reason of "protection". Hands guns and ammunition are made specifically to kill humans. I'm not anti-gun, just pro strict, limited and no military equivalent weaponry for sell to non police or US military organizations. My 2 cents! Back to Canes football.

What the fck is this rambling load of horseshyt?

New Orleans is filthy. I went there last summer, and it is a giant **** hole.

Exactly. For as much as midgets like our very own Billy Cohen like to rail about the non-South Beach side of Miami, New Orleans is the epitome of an overrated ****hole that's reality couldn't be more far removed than the Bourbon Street image that is portrayed nationally still even post-Katrina.

My 2 cents! Back to Canes football.

And a good thing too, because getting your *** handed to you on a subject you know little about, can really hurt.

Police investigate whether ex-NFL defensive end Will Smith was killed out of revenge | Fox News

So is that bad dude from the streets of Chicago, you know the graduate of St. Ignatius College Preparatory School and Northwestern University going to make light of this? May not be so random...Unlike Sean Taylor's murder which WAS a random act of violence, but Wilbon made it out that it was bound to happen?

As a refresher:

[video=youtube;R0lvgFw0os4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0lvgFw0os4[/video]

If you are going to throw down the Thug card that Wilbon did, than that standard applies to every one of these tragedies...Whose to say what Will Smith did or didn't do at OSU; look at Aaron Hernandez at UF prior to the Patriots.

In Wilbon's sick, twisted and demented mind, Sean Taylor "had it coming" but everyone else is just a senseless tragedy.

Wilbon doesn't care if you are White, Black, Asian or a Space Alien...As long as you where a suit at ESPN, he will kiss your ***!

Advertisement

Skimmed through completely agree. We should only have non military weapon and we should have stricter laws on how and who can buy guns.

Skimmed through completely agree. We should only have non military weapon and we should have stricter laws on how and who can buy guns.
These guys steal these guns they use in crime...do you liberals even realize that at minimum 70% percent of the gun violence are commited with stolen guns...perfect example is all the TEENAGERS shooting other TEENAGERS in Miami. You think they purchase these guns?? And how is this going to stop automatic rifle sales on the black market because I don't know about what you know but automatic rifles ( that's a military weapon )are illegal in America last time I checked, you're only allowed to have semi automatic rifles...oh btw pistols are semi automatic as well, are you going to ban those too?? Controlling gun sales isn't going to improve anything, you guys for some reason just believe it will....they're criminals for a reason

Last edited:
Advertisement

Look at the hypocrisy.

Claims he's not anti-gun then says he doesn't want "military equivalent weaponry". Whatever that means.

And yet, he's here arguing about the death of Will Smith who was killed by a HAND GUN.

So which is it? You want srict gun laws on "military weaponry", or do you want strict gun laws on hand guns like the one that killed Will Smith?

You do realize that the majority of gun related deaths are from hand guns, right?

So let's keep it real. You have zero knowledge about guns in general and you want all guns banned. Don't try to hide behind "military weaponry".

really? The gun that killed Will Smith was a hand gun. Not military weapon

Majority of deaths in America are by hand guns.

Ad we don't need laws on who can and buy guns. We have something called the second amendment.

So their evolved too? I think the point is that if anyone near this murder had ever driven near Miami's campus, the lead would have been "Another murder with ties to former known associate of the University of Miami ....".

Advertisement
Back