• L. Jackson

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Pass on a QB this year and target E. Shirreffs next year

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lamar isn't a one year wonder (imo). I also think his throwing will improve (at least a little) between now and next year as well. Last year I kept saying, "if Lamar just gets a little better at passing he'll be unstoppable" but I never imagined he'd be as good as he is now. Point is, his passing got a lot better and I still think there's room for improvement. I think teams will get better at stopping their offense but Lamar will help offset that with improved passing. The Ravens also have room for improvement with their receivers too.

I was super wrong on Rosen.

But hit pretty well on the rest.

At this point, we know who isn’t making it in the NFL. It’s still too early to know whether Lamar, Allen, Mayfield, and even possibly Darnold are true franchise guys.

Lamar is clearly this years MVP, and a great player who I am a fan of, carried my fantasy teams this year, but we’ve seen this before. The NFL will adjust. Can he continue to develop his game and stay ahead of the rest of the league?

We’ll see. It’s a week to week league, and a lot can change in four games, much less a season. Sure is a lot of fun to watch. Except when you remember we basically didn’t even recruit him and then start thinking about what could have been.

Advertisement
At this point, we know who isn’t making it in the NFL. It’s still too early to know whether Lamar, Allen, Mayfield, and even possibly Darnold are true franchise guys.

Lamar is clearly this years MVP, and a great player who I am a fan of, carried my fantasy teams this year, but we’ve seen this before. The NFL will adjust. Can he continue to develop his game and stay ahead of the rest of the league?

We’ll see. It’s a week to week league, and a lot can change in four games, much less a season. Sure is a lot of fun to watch. Except when you remember we basically didn’t even recruit him and then start thinking about what could have been.
I agree the NFL will adjust, but it's not as though teams need years of tape to adapt. They know what he's going to do and can't stop it. And think about the fact he doesn't even have good WRs. Marquise Brown is way too inconsistent and the other WRs are Seth Roberts and Willie Snead. Once they surround him with more weapons he can be even more dangerous.

Advertisement
Back