Votes: 34 21.0%
  • L. Jackson

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Pass on a QB this year and target E. Shirreffs next year

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters

Bccrhp

Sophomore
With Mayfield to the Browns picking up steam, I'm curious to see the collective wisdom around here. Who are you taking if you're Cleveland?

Advertisement
Probably take Mayfield, but I love the value of JACKSON mid round. No excuse if hes there when the Dolphins pick. Then again, maybe Tedd Ginn and his whole family will still be on the board.

As a long suffering Jets fan who really believed we were getting Baker tonight, I am not happy to hear this latest news. IMO, he is perfect for the Jets. No matter what, the odds of the Jets ******** up their pick this year look to be significantly less than usual. The only way that happens is if they DONT take a QB with their first pick! Heading out to Met Life Stadium later to join the other crazy and hopeful Jets fans!! Sorry Phins fans, have to do it : J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

and for the record, If Baker DOES go to Cleveland, I will be happy for our Cleveland Canes - finally someone to get them the ball!!!

Advertisement
No way am I taking a dude who has his mom as his agent. Thinks he's gonna penny-pinch his way to wealth? Shows a desire to cut corners and a lack of judgment on his part.

I don't see a future all-pro on this list, but I'll go with Josh Allen, just because Carson Wentz...

Lamar will be the best out of the bunch when its said and done, but if I'm Cleveland Mayfield would be the easiest to take at 1.

Josh allen will bust

USC QBS are never **** in the league with maybe the exception of palmer

Rosen can have all the talent in the world but I saw his personality compared to Jay Cutler..I'm not a dolphins fan but the majority of you got an idea of that this year lol..

Lamar Jackson, let him sit and develop, then when he’s ready let him loose on the NFL.

Advertisement
No way am I taking a dude who has his mom as his agent. Thinks he's gonna penny-pinch his way to wealth? Shows a desire to cut corners and a lack of judgment on his part.

I don't see a future all-pro on this list, but I'll go with Josh Allen, just because Carson Wentz...
Im going Allen, that dude jumps off the film but I dont trust none of the qbs man and its hard to know for sure. We can b e so sure a guy will be good and then they tank completely and we dont get why.

As a long suffering Jets fan who really believed we were getting Baker tonight, I am not happy to hear this latest news. IMO, he is perfect for the Jets. No matter what, the odds of the Jets ******** up their pick this year look to be significantly less than usual. The only way that happens is if they DONT take a QB with their first pick! Heading out to Met Life Stadium later to join the other crazy and hopeful Jets fans!! Sorry Phins fans, have to do it : J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

and for the record, If Baker DOES go to Cleveland, I will be happy for our Cleveland Canes - finally someone to get them the ball!!!
As a long suffering Phins fan, I'll give you a pass today - and today only! LOL

Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph will have the better careers of the bunch.

Baker and Lamar are just not consistent from the pocket. They both need major development. They would be best suited to go to a team with an innovative OC willing to use college concepts to help the transition.

Advertisement
I like Mayfield. A little short but can make all the throws, mobile, and an abundance of confidence. Reminds me a lot of Drew Brees.

Josh Rosen & Lamar Jackson are the two best imo.

Don't trust Sam Darnold (or any USC QB in the NFL) & Baker Mayfield's lack of size, small hands & D-bag attitude are huge red flags.

Josh Allen = Blake Bortles 2.0, big tall inaccurate QB with a cannon for an arm.
Baker Mayfield = Chase Daniel
Josh Rosen = Derek Carr/ Aaron Rodgers
Sam Darnold = Kerry Collins
Lamar Jackson = Randal Cunningham

The way some media talk about Lamar not being able to play QB in the NFL is insane. There's literally 20-30 backup QB's who don't have half the talent he has but Lamar should switch to WR despite the fact he's already said he can't catch lol.

Last edited:
As long as Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets I'll be happy (I'm a Dolphins fan). Prop betting on the draft is picking up steam on "YES" to the bet of "Will the first 3 picks be QBs?" Which I like because it'd mean the Jets are picking the 3rd QB, hopefully a guy who is 3rd on their board.

As for Miami, I'm starting to think I don't want us to take a QB in round 1. (A) it could give this **** regime more time to see him develop and I want Tanenbaum and Grier gone, and (B) picking 11th overall is too early for Rudolph or Jackson IMO.

Advertisement
Shirreffs has two years left, so I think you have to hold out until 2020. Since that option isn't listed, I went with Jackson. ;o)

Advertisement
Back