OT: What's your favorite city in Florida other than Miami?

Advertisement
Yes I went up there in 2016. It is completely different than how it use. When I was a kid no one use to go there it was almost like a ghost town sometimes. When I went back up there It was crazy how many people were there. There was a publix and a Walmart close to Seaside and I couldn't believe it lol. Its built up some much now a lot of tourist seems like.

Lol it really is insane how developed that whole area is now. I never thought it would takeoff like it has. Good to know that there are other Canes fans that go up there especially with the massive amount of SEC fans that seem to occupy that area now lol.

Advertisement
Jacksonville has Jax beach. The rest is a ghetto with no downtown area to speak of. Still better than Orlando though
Must have been a while since you were in jax. There is much more to the jax area than just jax beach these days. Area has blown up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread is hilarious to me in that people actually like Florida. I lived there for 20 years, have been all over it, and couldn't leave fast enough. Miami is great. The Keys are great. The rest of the state is horrible.

Hot, flat and entirely bereft of any semblance of culture.

Advertisement
Back