OT: What's your favorite city in Florida other than Miami?

FUGators FUNoles

Pronounced Eff Yoo
Killing time while we count down to the 63rd renewal for this Sunshine State rivalry.

Born and raised in North Florida, so I'm gonna stay with what I know:
1. Jax
2. Pensacola
3. Daytona Beach
4. Ocala (been liking it a lot more in the last week or two)

Don't like: Gainesville + Tallahassee (obvious reasons)

Advertisement
Now that I am older and a family man, I love St. Augustine. I like the Jax/Jax Beach/Ponte Vedra area as well. And a big part of my heart will always be in the Keys. Got married on Islamorada and we make a trip back to the Keys at least once a year.

I live in Orlando. Tampa/ St. Pete area is nice...Ray Jay is easy to get too (nice parking and right off interstate). And nice MiLB stadiums around there and Clearwater area. (Sarasota within close proximity to T/St P too)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that I am older and a family man, I love St. Augustine. I like the Jax/Jax Beach/Ponte Vedra area as well. And a big part of my heart will always be in the Keys. Got married on Islamorada and we make a trip back to the Keys at least once a year.

St Augustine is most interesting city in Fl, but I am a history lover. I owned a house/second home on water in Key Largo for years. Hard to compete with that, so Key Largo ties for second. Miami has been first since birth and remains so.

Advertisement
lol @ anyone who has that ****hole Miami as their favorite city. When those felons from #CanesHam are the face of the town, you know that place is 3rd world

Advertisement
St Augustine is most interesting city in Fl, but I am a history lover. I owned a house/second home on water in Key Largo for years. Hard to compete with that, so Key Largo ties for second. Miami has been first since birth and remains so.
I'm a huge history buff too and agree 100% re St. Augustine. I live about 15mins from there now and absolutely love that town.

Destin, FL/ Seaside I would spend my summers up there when I was a kid. Hope to own a beach house there one day.

Advertisement
Back