Off-Topic OT: What you shootin’

When I was a kid canal fishing with my dad, he was always mixed arts about it. If fishing was slow and he saw some nice pan fish in shallow water, a 30'06 would come out of the trunk and shorty I would be wading in water gathering floaters.
As long as they end up in the color....

Advertisement
Just like the fishing thread, which was a great thread to switch gears, let’s talk firearms for those who own em.

Got my CZ P10F bout two weeks ago, then threw the O-Light on there. NJ is strict so no carrying for me but if I could, this would be it!
View attachment 119576
View attachment 119577

My Ruger 5.56 AR Pistol. Haven’t had much fun with her yet. Got some bad ammo and like every 3rd round is a jam. Goin take her apart, clean and get some new ammo.
View attachment 119578

Range is back open around my way. Took moms yesterday and had some fun.

Keep it light in here. Hope this isn’t a violation of anything

if you want to shoot any kinda ammo get an AK. With an AR you should clean after almost every use. Only use brass imo for the AR, do NOT use reloaded round. If someone does a **** job loading it can **** up your gun plus it will always mess with your zero. Come to Florida where you can have 30 rounds plus in a magazine.

HANDGUNS:
9mm- Beretta M9, Sig Pro 2009, Browning Hi-Power, Walther PPS
.380 - Beretta 84 BB
9x18mm-Bulgarian Makarov
.22- Sig Mosquito

RIFLES:
7.62x39- Norinco MAK 90, SKS
8mm- Mauser- Persian,Turkish, Czech, Israeli K98 (7.62)
7.62x54-Mosin Nagant M44
7.62x63(30.06)- Springfield Sporter
30/30- Marlin 336
.22- Remington
12 Gauge- Semi-Auto

Glock-23-40S-W_main-1.jpg

365-LANDING-UPDATE.jpg

15z_CZ75Compact_L_91190_01190.png

Glock-44-2.jpg

HANDGUNS:
.380 - Beretta 84 BB
9x18mm-Bulgarian Makarov
.22- Sig Mosquito

RIFLES:
7.62x54-Mosin Nagant M44
30/30- Marlin 336
.22- Remington
12 Gauge- Semi-Auto

My man is ready for the revolution!!!

Advertisement
if you want to shoot any kinda ammo get an AK. With an AR you should clean after almost every use. Only use brass imo for the AR, do NOT use reloaded round. If someone does a **** job loading it can **** up your gun plus it will always mess with your zero. Come to Florida where you can have 30 rounds plus in a magazine.

Yeah I'll never do that again. Def was mistake!!

What’s the best gun to make up for lack of ***** size ? Asking for a friend.

I already purchased a big truck for business reasons so I’ve already got that taken care of. I mean my friend did.
Just strap a .50 cal to the truck. That’ll suffice.

HANDGUNS:
.380 - Beretta 84 BB
9x18mm-Bulgarian Makarov
.22- Sig Mosquito

RIFLES:
7.62x54-Mosin Nagant M44
30/30- Marlin 336
.22- Remington
12 Gauge- Semi-Auto
Nice assortment. I've had a Hi-Power for about 50 years. I guess it is not "in" these days since you never hear much about it. I build collection of US military arms years ago when WW II surplus made it fairly cheap. The huge increase it Earth's gravity over the years have made them little to heavy for my old body to hoist so I mostly use my old WWII M-I carbine and couple of ARs. I guess I could still go downrange with one of my Grandes or my old 1903 Springfield but dang they all seem to kick harder these days. That Springfield would still be the one I would pick if I only had one round left.

The Browning remains my side arm of choice but I am thinking of adding a .40 cal because I picked up a High Point .40cal carbine a couple years ago and really like it and I do believe in trying to match ammo so I don't need to carry two types. Heck, I had to buy the ARs because my wife got one she wouldn't carry my carry my extra 30-06 rounds any more.

I have a nephew who swears my his German Mauser but I prefer the old American stuff. How do you like that 8mm round? I guess if I was going to get a foreign long gun it would have to be an AK -- sobs never seem to stop firing.

Advertisement
Feel free to throw them in here too! I’m all for it. I have a nice little one I keep in the car. I’ll post a pic after work.
Let’s say my list of guns in my name is ridiculously long.. but not as long as the guns not in my name.. allegedly
Most of mine came long before they took down your name. Bothered me a lot to ask permission the last couple I bought.

Deciding between a Glock 19 and Glock 43. Going through some tactical training this week and will decide some time after. Will gladly listen to advice from more experienced folks here.
Get both. You never know when you need a backup. I'm not a Glock guy but hard to go wrong with one.

Advertisement
Just like the fishing thread, which was a great thread to switch gears, let’s talk firearms for those who own em.

Got my CZ P10F bout two weeks ago, then threw the O-Light on there. NJ is strict so no carrying for me but if I could, this would be it!
View attachment 119576
View attachment 119577

My Ruger 5.56 AR Pistol. Haven’t had much fun with her yet. Got some bad ammo and like every 3rd round is a jam. Goin take her apart, clean and get some new ammo.
View attachment 119578

Range is back open around my way. Took moms yesterday and had some fun.

Keep it light in here. Hope this isn’t a violation of anything
Nice weapons D. For home defense I got the trusted mossberg tactical loaded with buck shot. Because the beauty of that weapon is your aim doesn’t have to be perfect, just point it in the direction of the bad guy and your hitting something. Plus the sound of a ****ing shotgun is usually enough to send anyone running away to never return.
7A545BC0-E600-4E20-88A9-E573063D1713.jpeg

Well, after cruising through this thread I must give it up for CIS. I think we now know where all 100's of millions guns in privates hands are. Damned this place is armed and then some. If the crap ever hits the fan, I hope we are all on the same side. If not, everyone promise pass over anyone wearing Cane gear.

Advertisement
Nice assortment. I've had a Hi-Power for about 50 years. I guess it is not "in" these days since you never hear much about it. I build collection of US military arms years ago when WW II surplus made it fairly cheap. The huge increase it Earth's gravity over the years have made them little to heavy for my old body to hoist so I mostly use my old WWII M-I carbine and couple of ARs. I guess I could still go downrange with one of my Grandes or my old 1903 Springfield but dang they all seem to kick harder these days. That Springfield would still be the one I would pick if I only had one round left.

The Browning remains my side arm of choice but I am thinking of adding a .40 cal because I picked up a High Point .40cal carbine a couple years ago and really like it and I do believe in trying to match ammo so I don't need to carry two types. Heck, I had to buy the ARs because my wife got one she wouldn't carry my carry my extra 30-06 rounds any more.

I have a nephew who swears my his German Mauser but I prefer the old American stuff. How do you like that 8mm round? I guess if I was going to get a foreign long gun it would have to be an AK -- sobs never seem to stop firing.
The only Mauser I fired was the Turkish (Sporter) with original furniture and it kicks. Was going to make the Israeli into a hunting rifle (.308) , never got around to it since I use the Springfield, a Mauser is probably one of the best Military weapons of all time, if U can get one, do it. I changed to 9mm and sold the . 45s & Makarovs. My Springfield has a modern stock on it so it's easier on the shoulder, great shooter.

I EDC a Glock 26. Have a G19 as well.

Will be buying a rifle that shoots 300 blk out very soon (torn on brands). And I’m going to bite the bullet and pay the stamp fee so I can buy a suppressor for it.

Advertisement
Back