M&P 2.0
Springfield XD Mod 2

Attachments

• 850F97A4-3114-4061-9C06-7EFD7D834C6A.jpg
    850F97A4-3114-4061-9C06-7EFD7D834C6A.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
Advertisement
they are tritium??
Yep its a tritium system. The best part about the sig p320X is that the bottom portion of the pistol is modular, so you can buy larger grips to make the gun larger in your hand and increase the magazine capacity all the way up to 21. The compact as I have it sits at 15+1.

Here’s the link if interested.

Advertisement
Deciding between a Glock 19 and Glock 43. Going through some tactical training this week and will decide some time after. Will gladly listen to advice from more experienced folks here.
Why Glock? Are you an Austrian-o-phile?

Have you tried other brands?

What is your purpose for having?

When YOU handle and fire, what weapon gives you the most confidence?

THAT is the 99% answer for you.

Deciding between a Glock 19 and Glock 43. Going through some tactical training this week and will decide some time after. Will gladly listen to advice from more experienced folks here.
I’m pretty sure the 19 is the most purchased handgun in the world at that size. Hand size and feel will drive most of your decisions. Also the 19 in the Generation 5 is hard to find during COVID and current state of country ( as are most firearms), ordering online will be your best bet.

The best advice I got was to go to a gun show and handle as many as possible. I hated the grip on my father in law's gen 3 Glock 19 and the gen 4 is even worse. The Ruger SR9 feels like they made it just for me.

Advertisement
Why Glock? Are you an Austrian-o-phile?

Have you tried other brands?

What is your purpose for having?

When YOU handle and fire, what weapon gives you the most confidence?

THAT is the 99% answer for you.
It's one of only two handguns I've handled. As a relative "newb," it appears to be the best price/value. The Sig seems attractive, but I simply don't have the experience to know better...yet.

Advertisement
I cant give you any super great advice other then I love my little 43. I got the extended mags and ive got big hands and they still have a great hand feel. Its also pretty accurate for being so small. Also we shoot a lot and use the blazer cheepy ammo and have had zero issues. just my 2 cents.

I cant give you any super great advice other then I love my little 43. I got the extended mags and ive got big hands and they still have a great hand feel. Its also pretty accurate for being so small. Also we shoot a lot and use the blazer cheepy ammo and have had zero issues. just my 2 cents.
I hadn't even considered it until people started saying very similar things.

Advertisement
Back