Off-Topic OT: What you shootin’

Advertisement
Same and I don’t even like it lmao. I got the Gen 4 right when it came out and ever since I got that Walther I won’t even take it to the range.
Walther is an excellent weapon.

Glock is good as well but I think Glock is as popular as they are because they are Glock (if memory serves they are #1 LE duty carry) and not that they have an appreciable form, fit, or performance difference with other top end brands.

SW MP Shield line is excellent. Sig Sauer sends kinetic downrange effectively, BUT...the p365 has a really small grip (even with extended mag). I do better throwing it than putting fires on target.

the PC SW MP Shields 2.0 are an excellent choice. Think them as the "SRT" version of your favorite ride.

My trigger set at 3.8 and negated need to go Apex. I really have come to love the hi viz sight package. I've moved away from green lasers over the years as a result.

That’s my carry weapon of choice. Hard to find a smoother 9mm that isn’t full size. Not to mention you can get one for under $400.

the PC SW MP Shields 2.0 are an excellent choice. Think them as the "SRT" version of your favorite ride.

My trigger set at 3.8 and negated need to go Apex. I really have come to love the hi viz sight package. I've moved away from green lasers over the years as a result.

I modified my 7 mag w/ Pearce +2. Solid kit for anyone who cares.

Advertisement
That’s my carry weapon of choice. Hard to find a smoother 9mm that isn’t full size. Not to mention you can get one for under $400.
I used Kimber Micro as well for "other duties" once upon a time. Too small and same problem from me as Sig p365.

Are you a 1911 platform guy?? I'm nostalgic for it, but not a zealot.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HK45C. Makes great holes in who needs them.

I used Kimber Micro as well for "other duties" once upon a time. Too small and same problem from me as Sig p365.

Are you a 1911 platform guy?? I'm nostalgic for it, but not a zealot.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HK45C. Makes great holes in who needs them.

Never owned a 1911 or shot one surprisingly. Ive always loved them and been curious about them though. I’ll bite the bullet and get one eventually.

It’s just a feel thing for me. I don’t like the grip. Don’t get me wrong it shoots just fine and I’ve never had an issue with it, it’s just the grip angle.
Understand. I was able to get so many free of charge with unlimited rounds. If not for that, I'd still have some other stuff for sure.

I run an subcompact XD-40 as my daily CC.

Attachments

• 20190907_155042.jpg
    20190907_155042.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Advertisement
Advertisement
Careful now, pretty sure there’s an anti gun nut in here that’ll say that AR is a weapon of mass destruction lol. Any time you buy 556 try to get something thats popular with hunters. The best brands for hunting are real quality rounds.

@Mr. Dynasty1
Get it straight ZBrod...

It's a military assault rifle!!!!

I'm still waiting to get that one issued to me. Can't wait to read the TO as well.

Maybe only super secret squirrel Boris and Natasha units get them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back