OT: What Song Reminds You of the OB?

More so from the OB tailgates, but Ballin Boy, Seventh Floor Crew, and We Ready.

But in stadium definitely In the Air Tonight and Rock You Like A Hurricane.

Advertisement
I see some music threads going on here so lemme add this one:

What song most reminds you of walking into the OB on a glorious Saturday afternoon or night already pumped up and this just took it up a level?

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" and "In The Air Tonight" are obvious choices.

I personally remember walking in to "*** On Feel The Noize" a bunch of times and glancing over at the Monty's RV and the 8 bit scoreboard and knowing a murder was about to take place before my eyes.
The one and only. Enough said!

In the Air Tonight. Period. Well, there was that one time our dumbass staff played ENTER SANDMAN right before we took the field against Virginia Tech. Yes, we lost that night..

Standing in line at the student gate, teaming with my crew to get to the front(Chugging water while shooting the breeze with the boys, because I wasn't paying for a **** thing once I got in) . The gate opening, us making sure we have our Cane Cards ready to roll. Us RUNNING up the ramp to ensure that we got OUR seats, basically daring the frat douchebags to say a **** thing. You can't replicate those memories.

Hands down this was my favorite!

PS: Paying a grandma $20 for a prime spot to park was a great memory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back