OT: What Cheese Best Personifies Each Member of the Staff.

Smoked Sulguni, friends...thanks to my Russian bride, I am now a cheese connoisseur. If you haven't done the Sulguni, you are a virgin of cheese consumption.

1541705395004.jpeg

The wife always tell me to read stuff before I buy them. I went into the supermarket and saw dollar packages of mozzarella cheese! I just grabbed a few bags stuffed them in the basket and checked out. Got home to brag about the deal my wife read the indigents on the back! Guess what? First she gives me the evil eye and ask if I read the ingredients. I felt like an idiot just off the evil look she gave...however i said NO! She gave me the bag and ask if I can find anything that said cheese?! needless to say I got suckered again and bought some fake azz mozzarella cheese!!

So! The fake azz mozzarella cheese goes to the whole offensive coaching staff!!

Last edited:

njstateofmind

Positively Positive
I do!

Look at my signature.

I present you D'Onfrio Cheese

Can't believe OP left out Limburger.
Fair criticism. It's old and stinky (like our offense). But in my defense, Limburger is a fairly soft cheese (also like our offense), and I was focused in on Richt being inflexible and old (like our offense).

I have been retained by the Society for the Prevention on Cruelity to Cheese to sue OP for defamation of character.
Would a public apology to cheese help, or is the damage to cheese's reputation irreparable? I'm nervous over here.