OT: Wade vs. Marino

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
D Wade is the 3rd greatest shooting guard of all time.

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade

I'm not sure how there's even any debate. He will be a first ballot, unanimous hall of famer.

no order but here is a list of SGs better than DWade.... MJ, Kobe, AI, TMac, Vince Carter, James Harden, Klay Thompson, Jason Richardson, Ray Allen, Jimmy Butler, Adam Lavine, Andre Iguodala, Clyde Drexler, Brandon Ingram, Devin Booker, Donovan Mitchell, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Manu Ginobli, Reggie Miller, George Gervin I’m sure I could keep going but u get it.

it says a lot about Miami sports that DWade is hyped like he is an all time great talent by its fan base. Aside from some good but never great moments in his career, Wade was always somebody I saw play and was like he’s not elite or great at anything on the court.

Lmao.

Krazycane, you have said a lot of dumbsh*t but this takes the cake.... :monkey-serious: . No dwade slander is allowed. His performance in 06 his 3rd year in the league vs the mavs in the finals wasn’t a great moment? Tf are you smoking?...

lol Wade was never that good. You’re not a superstar If ur team sucks in the East and can’t even make the playoffs without riding a real superstars coattail.

no order but here is a list of SGs better than DWade.... MJ, Kobe, AI, TMac, Vince Carter, James Harden, Klay Thompson, Jason Richardson, Ray Allen, Jimmy Butler, Adam Lavine, Andre Iguodala, Clyde Drexler, Brandon Ingram, Devin Booker, Donovan Mitchell, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Manu Ginobli, Reggie Miller, George Gervin I’m sure I could keep going but u get it.
Make it stop :jordan:

Advertisement
For those of us not from Miami, Marino. He was a feared man. That quick release. Wade seems like a nice guy.

Advertisement
Yeah we gonna have to disagree there. champ.

They got Wade #3

They got Wade #3

Wade #3

NBA.COM --

You guessed it. Wade #3.

Any definitive ranking of NBA shooting guards is going to be 1. MJ, 2. Kobe, 3. Wade. I get that you don't like Wade bc you don't like how he's raising his kid, but **** man, that man was an all timer who never was supposed to achieve the things he did. Get the hate out your eye.

He won without our bron tf are you talking about.?

lol Wade was trash before Lebron came and saved his career. He was lazy there were rumors Pat Riley was about to trade him. Before Lebron the last time the Heat were relevant at all in the NBA was when Shaq carried Wade with Alonzo, Gary Payton, and Antoine Walker all on the most loaded roster in the NBA at the time. Soon as Shaq was done, Wade couldn’t even carry the Heat in the sorry East by himself...couldn’t even carry the Heat to be a playoff threat let along a conference finals threat.

Advertisement
lol Wade was trash before Lebron came and saved his career. He was lazy there were rumors Pat Riley was about to trade him. Before Lebron the last time the Heat were relevant at all in the NBA was when Shaq carried Wade with Alonzo, Gary Payton, and Antoine Walker all on the most loaded roster in the NBA at the time. Soon as Shaq was done, Wade couldn’t even carry the Heat in the sorry East by himself...couldn’t even carry the Heat to be a playoff threat let along a conference finals threat.
I’m tired of your sh*t bruh real talk. You really trying to sh*t on the 3rd best shooting guard of all time? They carried wade huh?
806D344B-2795-4AD1-AA48-305E9EF4DF34.jpeg

1582315409376.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sup fellas. I love Dwyane Wade like you wouldn't believe and respect everything he's accomplished and done for Miami. With that said, who is the bigger Miami sports icon: Wade or Marino? Wade got them rings, but Marino was arguably the most talented passer of his era. I don't know why but Marino to me had this ethereal quality that Wade just doesn't have, kind of the same ethereal/superhuman quality that Sean Taylor had. To me, he is still the greatest professional athlete of all time to call the 3-0-5 his home. I'm curious as to what others think. Thanks for your time. ✌🏽
Marino....End of Story

Advertisement
Back