OT: USA women’s soccer WORLD CUP

They go up against England today in the semifinals... where’s my fellow gamblers at??

I’ve made some pretty good $ this World Cup just off betting on USA alone. I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to bet this game. Betting on the flat out win which is -140 and going to see what lines look good for this game... any thoughts?

Advertisement
They go up against England today in the semifinals... where’s my fellow gamblers at??

I’ve made some pretty good $ this World Cup just off betting on USA alone. I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to bet this game. Betting on the flat out win which is -140 and going to see what lines look good for this game... any thoughts?
I got in on US when it was -109. My book now has it at -130. I like it even at the higher vig though. England looked great last time out, but if the US brings their A-game they will win, and do so in 90mins+inj. I also put in light on US to be up at halftime at +145 as they have had hot starts all cup. I'm predicting a 1-0 US lead at half with a final of 2-1. GET IT DONE, LADIES!!!

Advertisement
I got in on US when it was -109. My book now has it at -130. I like it even at the higher vig though. England looked great last time out, but if the US brings their A-game they will win, and do so in 90mins+inj. I also put in light on US to be up at halftime at +145 as they have had hot starts all cup. I'm predicting a 1-0 US lead at half with a final of 2-1. GET IT DONE, LADIES!!!
Yes they have been getting to a fast start every game that is a good line to bet on

Advertisement
**** THE QUEEN !!!

:TOSSES MORE TEA:

EAD LIMEY *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back