OT: USA women’s soccer WORLD CUP

Sorry you had to win that way. No wonder you hate your own team!
Research shows self-soothing is a tremendously effective tool in these moments. If you're in Miami or head on over, I'll buy you a couple pints and we can enjoy the nice sunny weather together. Maybe even introduce you to some Colombian women. You'll feel better in no time.

Advertisement
English people are the best especially when they live in the USA, have families here, businesses essentially their entire lives because the home island is a ******* ****hole.

:sips more limey tears:
That's such a moronic comment.

Research shows self-soothing is a tremendously effective tool in these moments. If you're in Miami or head on over, I'll buy you a couple pints and we can enjoy the nice sunny weather together. Maybe even introduce you to some Colombian women. You'll feel better in no time.
Thanks.

Good luck in the final, you're the best team in it. Just shame it had to go down like that.

Advertisement
Thanks.

Good luck in the final, you're the best team in it. Just shame it had to go down like that.

Jokes and brags aside, I thought England played a great game and displayed the most creativity. The missed PK was killer obviously.

Will be pulling for the Brits in the 3rd place match.

Advertisement
Lmao..Did yall really bet against the number 1 team in the world, that's going to three world cup finals. Those girls are really good, and it was good game. On the pitch, those girls put on a show.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Back