OT: UGA WR (Holloman) Dismissed

**** i know Cager didn’t reach his potential at UM but having him this year would’ve gave us a B+/A WR room

JT KJ Cager

Pope HT Harley/ Payton

Njkou Wiggins Few
I don't know he needs corrective lenses or just lacks the hand eye coordination to catch the ball, but in any case Osborn is better than Cager.

Advertisement
So we're insulting a former coach—one who left a $20M buyout on the table, donated $1M of his own money to the IPF, upgraded UM's football's dated nutrition program and lobbied to get assistants more money—because he's have come down sooner on a talented, troubled kid that a lax SEC school thought was bad enough to get rid of?

Got it.

Have you even read why Holloman is out at Georgia? He wrote in a statement hat he punched his then-girlfriend in the face, in his door room at 4am, back in April 2018. The punch came after Holloman began to choke the girl while she was waiting on his brother to come pick her up and get her out of there.

Holloman hit her with his right hand, while pushing her off with his left—as she started hitting him after an argument. She didn't report the assault for almost two months, but when she did, police noted a visible scar above her left eye. She was later diagnosed with a concussion in regards to the assault (after attempting to cover-up for him, stating that she slipped in the shower.)

You're really trying to turn this ugly story into a knock of "Mork" Richt because he'd have booted the kid off the team immediately, instead of letting him lurk around an extra season and only finally dismissing him because the heat was too much regarding this clown hitting a woman? Good Lord, the forced hate against a man who showed up for three years and left this program in better shape than he inherited it in—it's downright pathetic at times.

Yes, Richt needed to go and was too tired to rebuild 'The U' on-the-field—but his efforts to rebuild the program as a whole and to bring UM into the modern era deserve to be celebrated. Without all his effort, there is no "The New Miami" era currently underway—as Manny Diaz never would've been hired as an assistant coach in 2016, revamping a defense that bottled out after five years of Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio.

For all Richt's blunders; a vanilla offense, nepotism, et al—dude still had a 10-win season (Miami's first since 2003), delivered the Canes first Coastal Division title (in 14 tries), broke a seven-year losing streak to Florida State (and started a two-year win-streak) and kicked the *** off of No. 3 Notre Dame on national television, 41-8.

The fact anyone is still trash talking this man half a year after he gracefully stepped down, and again LEFT A FREAKIN' $20,000,000 BUYOUT ON THE TABLE is beyond me.
So she starts beating on him and he whoops her *** for it. And it's his fault?

Let's play some Sports Trivia:

Q: He's the only coach who won an NCAA National Championship with one of his All-American players very likely establishing a murder streak on his way to becoming a Serial Killer. Name if you can, the cities the killings occured in and what would have been the total tally had people/insititutions (or the G-Ville police dept) cooperated with the investigations.

A: Gainesville (1); Boston (2); North Attleboro (1); Miami (attempted) At a Miami Strip Club where his buddy should have died after he shot him in the eye and left for dead. He wouldn’t cooperate with Police and negotiated a pay-off.

Advertisement
So we're insulting a former coach—one who left a $20M buyout on the table, donated $1M of his own money to the IPF, upgraded UM's football's dated nutrition program and lobbied to get assistants more money—because he's have come down sooner on a talented, troubled kid that a lax SEC school thought was bad enough to get rid of?

Got it.

Have you even read why Holloman is out at Georgia? He wrote in a statement hat he punched his then-girlfriend in the face, in his door room at 4am, back in April 2018. The punch came after Holloman began to choke the girl while she was waiting on his brother to come pick her up and get her out of there.

Holloman hit her with his right hand, while pushing her off with his left—as she started hitting him after an argument. She didn't report the assault for almost two months, but when she did, police noted a visible scar above her left eye. She was later diagnosed with a concussion in regards to the assault (after attempting to cover-up for him, stating that she slipped in the shower.)

You're really trying to turn this ugly story into a knock of "Mork" Richt because he'd have booted the kid off the team immediately, instead of letting him lurk around an extra season and only finally dismissing him because the heat was too much regarding this clown hitting a woman? Good Lord, the forced hate against a man who showed up for three years and left this program in better shape than he inherited it in—it's downright pathetic at times.

Yes, Richt needed to go and was too tired to rebuild 'The U' on-the-field—but his efforts to rebuild the program as a whole and to bring UM into the modern era deserve to be celebrated. Without all his effort, there is no "The New Miami" era currently underway—as Manny Diaz never would've been hired as an assistant coach in 2016, revamping a defense that bottled out after five years of Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio.

For all Richt's blunders; a vanilla offense, nepotism, et al—dude still had a 10-win season (Miami's first since 2003), delivered the Canes first Coastal Division title (in 14 tries), broke a seven-year losing streak to Florida State (and started a two-year win-streak) and kicked the *** off of No. 3 Notre Dame on national television, 41-8.

The fact anyone is still trash talking this man half a year after he gracefully stepped down, and again LEFT A FREAKIN' $20,000,000 BUYOUT ON THE TABLE is beyond me.
WAY TOO LONG. I lost intrest when I saw the novel

I don't know he needs corrective lenses or just lacks the hand eye coordination to catch the ball, but in any case Osborn is better than Cager.

Not disagreeing with you but he came on strong at times and had flashes i think with a new slate and another vet wr he would’ve performed better that’s all. I don’t think he’s knowles level bad

Got it.

This is spot on.but you how some of the cane fan base is.negativity and harping on the bad stuff makes their day.they forget cmr put this university first when he made the decision to leave and leave 20 million behind.wouldn't it be funny if cmr takes a couple years reenergizes himself and becomes a hc and becomes our nemesis.Mark it down couple years fsu will be looking for a new hc.be interesting if cmr got even more if butch gets it.

Advertisement
This is spot on.but you how some of the cane fan base is.negativity and harping on the bad stuff makes their day.they forget cmr put this university first when he made the decision to leave and leave 20 million behind.wouldn't it be funny if cmr takes a couple years reenergizes himself and becomes a hc and becomes our nemesis.Mark it down couple years fsu will be looking for a new hc.be interesting if cmr got even more if butch gets it.

"Put this University first" my ***...that clown quit because He didn't like the powers that be challenging His cronysim & nepotism.

And unless you have a copy of His contract, Him surrendering $20M is just not true.

"Put this University first" my ***...that clown quit because He didn't like the powers that be challenging His cronysim & nepotism.

And unless you have a copy of His contract, Him surrendering $20M is just not true.
Really would you leave this university and leave $20 sitting on the table.knowing that the university has to pay you wether you stay or they fire you .I bet the house you wouldn't have done it.your smiled and pay me just like everyone else here would say with a **** eating grin

Advertisement

do you have a copy of his contract? if you dont, then youre doing the same others are doing: speculating. again, he as paid 4 mill a year and he was extended another year or two. UM likely wont ever release the true numbers, but thats the guess we can go off of

Advertisement
Back