OT: UGA WR (Holloman) Dismissed

Advertisement
LEFT A FREAKIN' $20,000,000 BUYOUT ON THE TABLE

Richt walking away from that type of money is an urban myth.

LOL, people thought UM owed Golden a $h!t load of money until they found out He was only suing the school for $3M.

I'm sure Richt left some money on the table, but nothing remotely close to $20M.

Am I the only one who’s disappointed in this gif?

I mean, you’re gonna go to all the trouble to put all those sticks of butter on your fingers and then you barely even touch the ball instead of trying to grab it with your butter fingers? For real???

Smh

No, I was thinking the same thing...

Richt walking away from that type of money is an urban myth.

LOL, people thought UM owed Golden a $h!t load of money until they found out He was only suing the school for $3M.

I'm sure Richt left some money on the table, but nothing remotely close to $20M.

its def close to 20 mill if you take into the years and guaranteed amounts left on his deal after the extension. no one thought Golden was owed a **** ton bc his starting salary wasnt 4.5 mill as richts was

Advertisement
**** i know Cager didn’t reach his potential at UM but having him this year would’ve gave us a B+/A WR room

JT KJ Cager

Pope HT Harley/ Payton

Njkou Wiggins Few

Advertisement
its def close to 20 mill if you take into the years and guaranteed amounts left on his deal after the extension. no one thought Golden was owed a **** ton bc his starting salary wasnt 4.5 mill as richts was.

I can almost guarantee that that $4.5M wasn't His base salary.

People thought Golden was rakin' in over $2M a year, then you read some of the details of His lawsuit and He wasn't even making $1M a year.

Richt probably left a good 7 figures on the table, but nothing close to $20M.

UM would've been stupid AF to leave themselves on the hook for that much for a coach that quit.

I can almost guarantee that that $4.5M wasn't His base salary.

People thought Golden was rakin' in over $2M a year, then you read some of the details of His lawsuit and He wasn't even making $1M a year.

Richt probably left a good 7 figures on the table, but nothing close to $20M.

UM would've been stupid AF to leave themselves on the hook for that much for a coach that quit.

it was 4 sorry. https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...h-mark-richts-contract-through-2023/34513515/

good guarantee tho

**** i know Cager didn’t reach his potential at UM but having him this year would’ve gave us a B+/A WR room

JT KJ Cager

Pope HT Harley/ Payton

Njkou Wiggins Few

JT KJ Cager

Pope HT Harley/ Payton

Njkou Wiggins Few

Was tired of the drops. I’m glad those targets are getting replaced by Osborn.

Advertisement
I can appreciate Mork walking away from 20 mill. I am very thankful for that. However, that does not mean he is now immune to me making jokes about him. The fact is a good coach like Meyer covers up little BS like this and goody goodies who will never win an NC boot talented kids off for it.
Yea I really wish we had a legacy of more Aaron Hernandez's and Tony Joiners. That would make me really proud to be a Cane.

Oh wait, we have a bunch of NCs without coddling known psychopaths. Never mind you're just a moron.

Yea I really wish we had a legacy of more Aaron Hernandez's and Tony Joiners. That would make me really proud to be a Cane.

Oh wait, we have a bunch of NCs without coddling known psychopaths. Never mind you're just a moron.

Ya we have so many this century! Meanwhile the Sabans, Meyers, and Dabos of the world are cleaning up because they cover for kids. Do you want to have a successful program or do you just want to be sanctimonious?

Right. It's a zero sum game of harboring literal murderers or winning. In your warped reality, yes, I'd prefer a team that doesn't turn a blind eye to players who rape and beat women and kill people. I'm a real square man.

Advertisement
I can appreciate Mork walking away from 20 mill. I am very thankful for that. However, that does not mean he is now immune to me making jokes about him. The fact is a good coach like Meyer covers up little BS like this and goody goodies who will never win an NC boot talented kids off for it.

Come on. You dont really think this situation is a “little bs?” This kid has serious issues. He choked a girl, beat her badly enough she got a concussion and 6 stitches on her face. She didnt report it right away although she did seek medical treatment twice. You can’t tell me this wasn’t covered up for a YEAR at UGA , hoping the girl never went public. Her sisters boyfriend, an Atlanta cop, made her go to UGA police when they found out the whole story.

There’s “little bs stuff” and there’s violent crime. They are NOT the same. Hope this kid gets help- by all accounts he has a lot of talent.

Advertisement
Back