OT: UGA WR (Holloman) Dismissed

That sort of thing catches up to a coach. Meyer won games being talented, not just being underhanded. And let's not act like Richt never had arrests on the Bulldogs. He had plenty.

Of course. I am not saying all it takes is to look the other way to win NCs. However, it is a huge advantage to be able to cover for your players. This is true, but he also was very quick to boot players off the roster as well.

Advertisement
Hopefully he sees what his behavior has cost him and straightens up. He's got plenty of eligibility left so somebody's got a chance for a redemption project.

I can appreciate Mork walking away from 20 mill. I am very thankful for that. However, that does not mean he is now immune to me making jokes about him. The fact is a good coach like Meyer covers up little BS like this and goody goodies who will never win an NC boot talented kids off for it.

youre an idiot. BS like this? a girl got beat by a violent coward. what's wrong w you

Advertisement
That sort of thing catches up to a coach. Meyer won games being talented, not just being underhanded. And let's not act like Richt never had arrests on the Bulldogs. He had plenty.

he also did the right thing and got rid of a lot of those kids if it was warranted. richt kept walton on and let the system play out. he also booted kids asap. urban was widely disparaged for his cover ups at UF including the number of arrests and combine that with the OSU scandal.

he also did the right thing and got rid of a lot of those kids if it was warranted. richt kept walton on and let the system play out. he also booted kids asap. urban was widely disparaged for his cover ups at UF including the number of arrests and combine that with the OSU scandal.

And this is why Urban is a multi time NC and Richt never even made the big game. This is how the real world works. It is not just in football. If you are an asset to your company you get more leeway.

Advertisement
And this is why Urban is a multi time NC and Richt never even made the big game. This is how the real world works. It is not just in football. If you are an asset to your company you get more leeway.

and urban is now disgraced for how he handled UF and OSU including the zach smith situation

Advertisement
So we're insulting a former coach—one who left a $20M buyout on the table, donated $1M of his own money to the IPF, upgraded UM's football's dated nutrition program and lobbied to get assistants more money—because he's have come down sooner on a talented, troubled kid that a lax SEC school thought was bad enough to get rid of?

Got it.

Have you even read why Holloman is out at Georgia? He wrote in a statement hat he punched his then-girlfriend in the face, in his door room at 4am, back in April 2018. The punch came after Holloman began to choke the girl while she was waiting on his brother to come pick her up and get her out of there.

Holloman hit her with his right hand, while pushing her off with his left—as she started hitting him after an argument. She didn't report the assault for almost two months, but when she did, police noted a visible scar above her left eye. She was later diagnosed with a concussion in regards to the assault (after attempting to cover-up for him, stating that she slipped in the shower.)

You're really trying to turn this ugly story into a knock of "Mork" Richt because he'd have booted the kid off the team immediately, instead of letting him lurk around an extra season and only finally dismissing him because the heat was too much regarding this clown hitting a woman? Good Lord, the forced hate against a man who showed up for three years and left this program in better shape than he inherited it in—it's downright pathetic at times.

Yes, Richt needed to go and was too tired to rebuild 'The U' on-the-field—but his efforts to rebuild the program as a whole and to bring UM into the modern era deserve to be celebrated. Without all his effort, there is no "The New Miami" era currently underway—as Manny Diaz never would've been hired as an assistant coach in 2016, revamping a defense that bottled out after five years of Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio.

For all Richt's blunders; a vanilla offense, nepotism, et al—dude still had a 10-win season (Miami's first since 2003), delivered the Canes first Coastal Division title (in 14 tries), broke a seven-year losing streak to Florida State (and started a two-year win-streak) and kicked the *** off of No. 3 Notre Dame on national television, 41-8.

The fact anyone is still trash talking this man half a year after he gracefully stepped down, and again LEFT A FREAKIN' $20,000,000 BUYOUT ON THE TABLE is beyond me.

Amen !!!

Well said.

Advertisement
So if a coworker of yours is the best employee you’ve ever worked with he can beat the **** out of your wife?

He would let the co-worker cuck him... *** all over his wife’s face and then lick off the *** off... because his co-worker “produces”

Whew, good thing they have Cager

Am I the only one who’s disappointed in this gif?

I mean, you’re gonna go to all the trouble to put all those sticks of butter on your fingers and then you barely even touch the ball instead of trying to grab it with your butter fingers? For real???

Smh

Advertisement
Back