OT: UF President Steps Down

By "us", you mean football fans, or the UM alums who want their degrees to be worth more?

One of those two constituencies is gonna get Frenk fired...
I’m both, but since I am posting this on the football board I’m thinking football.

Advertisement
The PTB's at UM are some whacky folks. I'm not sure anyone can predict their behavior. It's going to be interesting to see what they decide to do next.

Probably just say f*ck it and go w Frenk again, while hating on him from the sideline.
Is there a reason to get rid of him now? He’s just made some pretty popular moves, I would think it would be difficult to ax him right now.

Wonder if the UM makes a play for him, or has Frenk earned enough goodwill recently to continue on?

Fuchs wrote his own obituary with some recent missteps, but UF has made some significant moves on the academic front. **** near Top 20 while UM has gone down.
98% b/c of Bright Futures. Legislature changes Bright Futures funding and UF drops like a rock.

Advertisement
98% b/c of Bright Futures. Legislature changes Bright Futures funding and UF drops like a rock.
Youre not entirely wrong, but that bill is stalled, and I'm pretty sure DeSantis would veto any modifications to Bright Futures. (thankfully).

Wonder if the UM makes a play for him, or has Frenk earned enough goodwill recently to continue on?

Fuchs wrote his own obituary with some recent missteps, but UF has made some significant moves on the academic front. **** near Top 20 while UM has gone down.
Is this the same President that allowed the white supremacist rally on Florida campus? Fuchs him!

Advertisement
Back