OT: uf and Chris Steele

I'm not going to lie, if that was us in that situation and our players were tweeting out that he's a p*ssy, I'd be perfectly okay with it. "U either come to The U or u get your a** kicked by The U."
Are you saying he shouldn't have a conscience?

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe there wasn’t 1 available room for Steele, even if it was in a suite or something with non-athletes.

If a player came to me and said his roommate was a rapist and was trying to play with his ******** that player would be moved by the end of the day.
"play with his but hole" hahahahahahah

Advertisement
Let's review the timeline, to see how ridiculous the claims are that are being made by Gaytor fans.

January 5 - Chris Steele signs with UF (per Rivals)
January 7 - first day of classes at UF
some point in January - Chris Steele first complains to Mullet about Jalon Jones
April 6 - Jalon Jones rapes 2 women

So here is what UF fans would have you believe. That Chris Steele was such a soft puss, that he was so homesick, that he began to manufacture complaints within a couple of weeks in Gainesville. Not ordinary "I miss my family" complaints, but sophisticated complaints that would, in the future, (a) support him leaving UF nearly immediately, and (b) secure a waiver to play immediately at a west coast school. In addition, Chris Steele's ability to see into the future was so acute that he also could predict his coach would ignore his room switch request, and that Jalon Jones would commit multiple rapes as soon as possible.

In addition, while Chris Steele was, from the moment he moved to Gainesville, manufacturing evidence and predicting future events in order to get a waiver, he was also participating in spring practice, performing well (regardless of one out-of-context photo of Trevon Grimes standing over him), and was liked by his teammates, going out with them and having a good time for months. Never once did the geniuses at Swamp 247 write one of their brilliant articles about "chemistry issues" at UF, never once did their sauces tip them off as to Steele's poor play, his bad reputation among teammates, or his raging homesickness.

Furthermore, the myth of "no rooms at the inn" in Gainesville is ridiculous. Hogtown is one massive student housing complex. The very fact that a SCHOLARSHIP ATHLETE won't have multiple administrative peons in the housing office moving heaven and earth to make a 5-star signee happy is just insane. While UF may have a "policy" on room swaps, there is NOTHING that would stop them from moving a student who complains about a roommate's sexual deviancy. I know this is an extreme example, but when Marlin Barnes was murdered in his on-campus apartment, UM Housing didn't require his roommates to continue living in that apartment. THEY FOUND THEM A NEW PLACE TO LIVE. Chris Steele did not complain about Jalon Jones being a messy roommate. Chris Steele complained IMMEDIATELY, within a matter of weeks, about Jalon Jones being a sexual deviant. The idea that the UF Housing Department would have to find an ignorant and naive UF student to agree to swap rooms with Chris Steele is just ridiculous. SOOOOO many people choose to leave UF on-campus housing (to live off-campus) in the middle of any semester. There are always open rooms, even if they are in a different dorm.

This all boils down to Mullet. He flew himself and his wife to California TO APOLOGIZE to the Steeles. And when that was unsuccessful, he told all of his players and all of his friends to start building the myth of Homesick Chris Steele and the Crazy Steele Family.

Read the article by Goldkamp. He'll give you all sorts of specifics, but when it comes to telling you EXACTLY what evidences Steele's homesickness and the Steele family's actions to get a transfer (and eventual waiver) for Steele, he just falls back to "sources" and vague statements.

We know the reality. Mullet had a team meeting, and then whipped up the team about what a wimp Steele was. And he is doing NOTHING to restrain the social media assaults.

It's obvious. It's pathetic. It's Mullet.

I find it hard to believe there wasn’t 1 available room for Steele, even if it was in a suite or something with non-athletes.

If a player came to me and said his roommate was a rapist and was trying to play with his ******** that player would be moved by the end of the day.

Exactly this.... I understand what the guy was saying about a certain dorm being for athletes but you dont think Steele would have moved into a different building? Also it is summer, not sure what other athletes aside from football were even there. I am sure during the regular semester that dorm is packed but during summer A?

I will however say this... I do not think Steele told Mullen that Jones was a raping girls in the dorm. If he told Mullen prior to the arrests, this is now a title IX issue and coach is going down and if that was the case, Mullen would be reeling in all these players trashing Steele for fear Steele would retaliate and blow the top on what he said and expose Mullen.

I don’t get the Chris Steele situation with the reaction from the other Florida players. Tevon Grimes calling him small, jacob Copeland calling him a ***** and so on. Are the players mad that he choose to leave or mad that he complained about Jaylon Jones? Players transfer and leave school early all the time so I don’t get being mad over that. It’s seems like the players expected Steele to keep his mouth shut about Jaylon Jones, like they are mad that he blew the whistle.

You’d get it if you understood that it’s the Mullet and the **** coaching staff that’s encouraging the social media attacks on Steele by UF players.

The coaches are behind it. If they weren’t, they would’ve had the players stop it after the first couple of tweets.

The coaches are 100% behind it.

Advertisement
Exactly this.... I understand what the guy was saying about a certain dorm being for athletes but you dont think Steele would have moved into a different building? Also it is summer, not sure what other athletes aside from football were even there. I am sure during the regular semester that dorm is packed but during summer A?

I will however say this... I do not think Steele told Mullen that Jones was a raping girls in the dorm. If he told Mullen prior to the arrests, this is now a title IX issue and coach is going down and if that was the case, Mullen would be reeling in all these players trashing Steele for fear Steele would retaliate and blow the top on what he said and expose Mullen.

Interesting point. What did Mullen know and when did he know it? Seems like an investigation dying to happen. Let's find out instead of conjecture.

I'm not going to lie, if that was us in that situation and our players were tweeting out that he's a p*ssy, I'd be perfectly okay with it. "U either come to The U or u get your a** kicked by The U."

In other news, here's a Gator trying to make another excuse 😂
View attachment 85579
Lord these inbred **** are morons. Kid really does seem to believe that's how it would work for the staff to find a willing roommate to swap out. Horse ****. Ur assigned your roommates and just as easily they could and would switch roommates. No one cares if they are willing to switch or not. Mullen just didnt care or believe the situation was as extreme as steele told them.

Uf players and fans are fake period. When Jeff Thomas left did we see our players dogging him like uf is doing ? No, they were encouraging him and wishing him well
While there were at most, a few on here that criticized him, and a particularly renowned Mork slurper comes to mind as I think he called him a quitter, crybaby or both, most of us sided with JT4 and criticized that offensive staph.

Advertisement

The alleged 2 sexual assaults/rapes that were publicized concerning Jones occurred well after Steele was requested the move.

We have heard that one thing Steele complained about was Jones creeping on him when he was showering. We don’t know what else he saw or told Mullet in his request.

Given him and his parents’ reaction, he clearly saw trouble and sought his corch’s help in extricating him from the situation and he was basically rebuffed/dusted for a more convenient time in the summer. So when it all hit and his name was in the police reports, he was ****ed bc had they accommodated him as they should have, he would have never been dragged into it.

What a friggin' joke. I don't care about how crowded your garbage dorms are. If a kid says "I feel uncomfortable with some of the stuff my roommate is doing and I don't want to get into any trouble because of him", you move the kid. No open dorm space? Move him to an apartment. At least temporarily. Doesn't matter if you're a 5 star scholarship athlete or just some psychology major. If you speak to someone in charge of housing at your university and explain to them that your roommate might be involved in dangerous or illegal activities and the housing authority doesn't do anything, they're liable for all sorts of lawsuits should something occur like what happened with Jones.

Compare how our team and then staff handled DJ Johnson's transfer (one wayyyyy more susceptible to criticism than Steele's) versus how these scumbags are reacting at UiF.....the same school that harbored and enabled a future serial killer.

Soooooo the next time you hear some parent or handler or "mentor" talk about their kid needing to flee the mean streets of Miami for the safety and wholesomeness of Gaynesvul then absolutely know that at best they're full of **** and at worst they're a ***** that is willing to ***** out their kid.

Advertisement
While there were at most, a few on here that criticized him, and a particularly renowned Mork slurper comes to mind as I think he called him a quitter, crybaby or both, most of us sided with JT4 and criticized that offensive staph.
The criticism from many re how JT4 handled his sh-t at that time was 100% valid. EVERY player on the team was frustrated about CMR and the offense, yet they didn't all just quit and walk out on their brothers mid-season. Only Jeff did. You don't have to be a "Mork slurper" to have been very disappointed with JT4's antics last year.

But he's back, everyone is getting a clean slate, and everyone is hoping JT4 feasts this year. And this topic was talking about how our teammates didn't turn on him, unlike uf's. So then WTF was the point with your post above? Let it go.

Last edited:
Adversity reveals the true character of a man.

As soon as some sh*t happened all those batty bwoy Gaytor players showed their true colors. In a real locker room with real men if it came up that a player was a fhagget rapist the OG's who run the locker room would've handled him first already before it would've made it's way to somewhere else. Because as a player, you establish leadership by holding your teammates accountable before the coaches ever have to say a word about it.

Once Steele tells his teammates what Gaylon Jones did, the vets should've whooped his *** & went to the Coaches telling them you need to get this ****** kid off our team because he's bad news.

The fact the remaining players are bashing him & calling him soft speaks volumes to the type of team they really have. And of course the overrated 5-star STA WR Trevon Grimes is the main one leading the charge & ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, because Grimes is a massive bhitch made pussyhole his **** self.

Adversity reveals the true character of a man.

As soon as some sh*t happened all those batty bwoy Gaytor players showed their true colors. In a real locker room with real men if it came up that a player was a fhagget rapist the OG's who run the locker room would've handled him first already before it would've made it's way to somewhere else. Because as a player, you establish leadership by holding your teammates accountable before the coaches ever have to say a word about it.

Once Steele tells his teammates what Gaylon Jones did, the vets should've whooped his *** & went to the Coaches telling them you need to get this ****** kid off our team because he's bad news.

The fact the remaining players are bashing him & calling him soft speaks volumes to the type of team they really have. And of course the overrated 5-star STA WR Trevon Grimes is the main one leading the charge & ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, because Grimes is a massive bhitch made pussyhole his **** self.
I lol'd when I read this. Not even a couple a days ago I read that word somewhere else and my girl had to tell me what it meant.

The funny part with their fans? They don't recognize the lengths that the UF administration would have gone to in order to accommodate the situation versus a lawsuit or Title IX. I LOVE the..."there aren't just dorm rooms laying around"....LMFAO.

Hey President Fuchs (no bull****, real name)...here's your choice, get a freshman blue chip football a new/decent living arrangement or possibly face a Title IX investigation and/or sexual assault claims along with the lovely publicity for UF.

Fuchs would have that kid living at his house with an entire floor to himself....but no way another dorm could be available. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

UM

Advertisement
Back