OT: uf and Chris Steele

Did Steele ever enroll at Oregon or sign anything? If not it’s basically just a decommit and it’s like he’s transferring from the gayturds to USC.

Bru McCoy is a different story.

Advertisement
lol so force a kid at a place where he doesnt want to be? until coaches lose their freedom to leave jobs, players should be allowed to leave however they **** well please. also did he even enroll at Oregon? if not, who cares? all he did was go back on a verbal like a normal HS recruit.
I'm more for the players than u are, believe that.

This happens with everything. Someone tries to take advantage, goes too far, and then changes are made. All these two are doing is bringing negative pub to the portal. U can bet on the NCAA tweaking the rules.

Steele signed a FA form for Oregon and supposedly already made course selections, toured the dorm, etc. He has a week or two before the summer session starts so he isn't technically enrolled.

I read a few articles on this earlier today. Parents want him at USC. He wanted Oregon. The story goes USC told him to wait to early June to see if they had a scholarship - he didn't wait and pulled the trigger for Oregon. USC does have space and McCoy is presumed to be heading there too. He already had a scholarship at USC. The belief is now it is more appealing for Steele since the two were committed there together last year and Steele's parents want him there.

USC believes they will be able to get Steele eligible to play this year; UF probably won't fight the waiver. McCoy is a whole other story.

Steele signed a FA form for Oregon and supposedly already made course selections, toured the dorm, etc. He has a week or two before the summer session starts so he isn't technically enrolled.

I read a few articles on this earlier today. Parents want him at USC. He wanted Oregon. The story goes USC told him to wait to early June to see if they had a scholarship - he didn't wait and pulled the trigger for Oregon. USC does have space and McCoy is presumed to be heading there too. He already had a scholarship at USC. The belief is now it is more appealing for Steele since the two were committed there together last year and Steele's parents want him there.

USC believes they will be able to get Steele eligible to play this year; UF probably won't fight the waiver. McCoy is a whole other story.

No way UF fights the waiver and all that rape stuff gets talked about again. Although I hope they do so we can get some more tears.

I'm more for the players than u are, believe that.

This happens with everything. Someone tries to take advantage, goes too far, and then changes are made. All these two are doing is bringing negative pub to the portal. U can bet on the NCAA tweaking the rules.

Why would they tweak anything? Before the portal you still could transfer just as McCoy is doing now.

Advertisement
Why would they tweak anything? Before the portal you still could transfer just as McCoy is doing now.

yup. the only diff is the schools cant restrict and its placed into an online database that got sensationalized into the portal lol

Kids with this much drama/baggage hardly ever work out. Glad we dodged a bullet with this kid.

Advertisement
Back