OT: Trevor Lawrence

Advertisement
he actually didnt impress me seeing him at the all star game practice and 7 on 7 things. Kid definately looked better with the pads on.

Kid is the goods.

Clemson has a qb friendly system as well. They are on like their 4th qb in a row that puts up these type numbers. With 2 of them likely working at burlington coat factory now.

He also broke most if not all of Deshaun Watkins high school records in GA as well. I live in the same town he played high school ball at. Kid is the truth.

Very good QB and due to his height likely a better prospect than his college better, Tua.

We'll see how he looks against Bama.

Advertisement
Clemson has a young offense at the skill positions. So, he's going to be hyped up for the next few years.

he actually didnt impress me seeing him at the all star game practice and 7 on 7 things. Kid definately looked better with the pads on.

Kid is the goods.

Clemson has a qb friendly system as well. They are on like their 4th qb in a row that puts up these type numbers. With 2 of them likely working at burlington coat factory now.

None have the accuracy of TL

Kid looks like if Bill Maher f*cked a dolphin.

Screenshot_20181230-020814_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Its going to take an incredible, generational, legend-making performance by Lawrence - think Deshaun Watson...Vince Young - to beat this Alabama team.

Gonna be a great game.

History beckons.

Advertisement

Kid is the goods.

Which is part of the reason why I made my comment a while back about too much emphasis on camp settings. I watched him at Cartersville. Kid was clearly 3 and out camp setting be damned. He's going to be a great one.

TL was this good before he got to Clemson.
I watched him in the all star game and camp clips, and he sure looks like he progressed to me. Maybe natural from experience, but he’s calm, collected and makes great decisions.

Advertisement
I’m sure if he wrote down his training, people would freak out.

I’ve tried to explain, you beat your opponents before you even start practice for the season.

He has beaten opponents and even his sceptics who makes fun of his long hair.

Most athletes just achieve where ever the talent takes them.

Champions hone and nurture there gifts to levels many just have no comprehension of understanding.

YOU TRAIN LIKE NO OTHER SO YOU CAN BE LIKE NO OTHER.

You have to want victory as bad as you would want that eye dropper of water in a desert to survive.

When anyone asks him how he does it , I’m sure it’s like super humbling to listen why because a game is so much easier then his training and games are easy and fun to play get it to him it’s s kids play time at the park throwing the ball around on Saturday afternoon playtime LMAO .

Training is like wanting that eye dropper, games easy .

Advertisement
Back