OT: Trevor Lawrence

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
He's going to be considered the best college QB of all-time by the time he leaves.

He would be the #1 pick in the draft right now.

#HOTTAKE

Advertisement
Slow your roll....you probably posted same shlt about Jacory when he came here.

Lawrence is good but all time????

He's going to be considered the best college QB of all-time by the time he leaves.

#HOTTAKE
Of all time...eh I’m not sure but yes I think he will be the number 1 pick after his junior year. Dude is legit and then some.

That means this year and next year (I'm assuming he leaves after his Jr. season), he will have to win at least 1 natty (probably two though), a heisman, and be first team AA this year and next.

Good luck, buddy.

Advertisement
That kidis the most legit NFL ready freshman I've ever seen. Has the body, arm strength, mobility, poise and smarts to be an all time great.

Just imagine him 20 starts from now.

Advertisement
His arm strength is absurd.

They did one of the sports science things and he already has more velocity than 75% of the NFL starting QBs.

I’d add 20 pounds of muscle to his lanky 6-5, 6-6 frame. He’s got two years remaining at Clemson so let’s see how he develops. He definitely looks like a future high pick.

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

if he plays more than 3 seasons, and 2 post seasons (including this one), hes a ******* idiot. Has 32 teams of NFL scouts with hard ons you could hang a towel off of.

Advertisement
Miami would have kneeled the ball on that drive to go to halftime. Get richtirement out of here man...

#HOTTAKE

Lawrence is a really good quarterback, especially for a freshman. But you need to slow your roll, as this is only his 14th game. One comment about how good he looks, all quarterbacks look good when their receivers catch the ball. Not trying to hijack the thread, but how come Ron Dugan‘s escapes all the criticism, when our receivers can’t even catch a cold. Just think about how many key passes were dropped this past season by UM receivers.

Advertisement
Back