OT Top 50 HCs in College Football

Top 25.

Better recruiter than I thought. Game day has been way too inconsistent.

Advertisement
Shaw is a overrated if placed in the Top 10. Stanford does have recruiting limitations but the last two seasons have been poor. He needs to rebound.
I don't think you understand how hard it is to win at Standford. Academics reigns supreme at Stanford. It's not only recruiting limitations, they struggle to keep their older players (5th/6th year) because a majority of them cannot get into their grad school. Stanford is super strict and selective when it comes to their admission process for grad school.

Advertisement
Im very proud of the fact that I graduated in the top 42% of my class.
What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class in medical school?

C's get degrees. We're still proud of you.

Manny may be top 50 but the only way he’s anywhere near the top is to turn the paper upside down...

Advertisement
I don't think you understand how hard it is to win at Standford. Academics reigns supreme at Stanford. It's not only recruiting limitations, they struggle to keep their older players (5th/6th year) because a majority of them cannot get into their grad school. Stanford is super strict and selective when it comes to their admission process for grad school.
I do understand. Stanford has legitimate recruiting limitations because of their standards. As I stated. However, after a few good seasons, they were 4-8 last season and down this year.

Some questionable coaches in that top 50. Fuente? Norvell? Pruette? GTFO…

Advertisement
yea he's 14-9 in a **** conference with no real wins in big games. He's top 100 barely.
We have been a middle of the pack ACC team for almost 15 years. We went 8-2 and lost to the two best teams in the conference. We had absolutely zero shot at beating Clemson even if Bill Belicheck, Saban and Lincoln Riley were our HC and Cordinators. Going from 6-7 to 8-2 in a entire ACC Schedule is a pretty good turnaround. Idk why you act like we should be some powerhouse.

Advertisement
He’s better than Smart.
You're splitting hairs. Same tier guys, IMO.

My intuition tells me Mullen is a better coach, but they are basically at the same level, IMO. They have a crazy amount of capital at their disposal and they fall short of beating Nick Saban. Jimbo is finding himself slotted in the same spot currently.

You're splitting hairs. Same tier guys, IMO.

My intuition tells me Mullen is a better coach, but they are basically at the same level, IMO.
Smart underperforms with the talent. He’s also a coRch with offense. I hate the gaytors and I’d take Mullet over Smart every day.

Advertisement
Back