OT: Time to watch Bills Kill Tom Brady

fivecent

Junior
Bills 7 - 0 Pats

With the defenses in the afc east, I doubt Brady finishes the season. If you have him in fantasy, U F***ED

Advertisement
Sounds like something a loser would say. As a fan of the greatest QB and greatest dynasty to ever play the game, I don't know what that's like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like something a loser would say. As a fan of the greatest QB and greatest dynasty to ever play the game, I don't know what that's like.

LOLOL greatest QB who has been caught cheating so many times that people dont even take him or his team seriously. Read the ESPN OTL article. The NFL is the same as the WWE at this point.

LOLOL greatest QB who has been caught cheating so many times that people dont even take him or his team seriously. Read the ESPN OTL article. The NFL is the same as the WWE at this point.

Another sad, bitter little man. Hopeully someday you'll come to terms with the fact that you root for a loser and The New England Patriots are the greatest team in sports history and Thomas Brady is the greatest player in sports history. I'll pray for your tortured sports soul in the meantime.

P.S. the Pats just scored again.

Another sad, bitter little man. Hopeully someday you'll come to terms with the fact that you root for a loser and The New England Patriots are the greatest team in sports history and Thomas Brady is the greatest player in sports history. I'll pray for your tortured sports soul in the meantime.

P.S. the Pats just scored again.

Bills 7 -21 Rats

Advertisement
4 fumbles all last year, already 2 in 2 games. HHHMMMMMM??????

Could it be the properly inflated balls?

Advertisement
great thread. brady is now the only qb in the history of the league to throw for 450+, 3 tds, and 0 ints on 55+ attempts in a game.

Being excited about the Bills based on week 1 and Rex Ryan being a loudmouth was about as smart as buying into Arky and Auburn hype going into this season.

Advertisement
Back