OT: Time to watch Bills Kill Tom Brady

tom1.jpg

Advertisement
Dude, go to the shower and wash the sand out of your vag. Did you even read the report? How did brady do in the super bowl? Or so far this yr? You can ***** all you want but you cannot take away the simple fact that he is one **** of a quarterback. He has surreal pocket presence and pocket movement. He has above average arm strength, and he does and amazing job of running the offense, checking out of bad plays etc. That whole ball pressure is bull**** excuse for "my team blows!"

While I tend to agree with you, rules are rules. They broke them and then covered up what they knew. While they may be minor rules that don't really change much, they are rules...

prove it. the nfl hired a "research" group that put out a report that said that second-hand smoke has no connection to lung cancer. the **** federal judge even went out of his way to say that the report was bull****.

I don't have time or the care to. There's all sorts of conflicting reports saying something different. The Colts noticed it the game prior and said something. Baltimore noticed something and supposedly said something. Now all of the sudden they do an investigation and they say they can't substantiate anything so the report must be false. Tom Brady destroyed his phone, which is what we all do when we get a new phone, right??? Ole Robert Kraft was quick to pay a $1M fine for something they didn't do.

you don't have time or care to so you just believe the bull**** that espn puts out? there literally nothing to substantiate any of the findings of the wells report.

if the pats were guilty, why did the nfl reinstate the 2 guys that were allegedly deflating balls with zero punishment beyond their suspension during the investigation and the federal case?

brady's phone was broken so he had it replaced and destroyed the old one. why? because he's a ****ing celebrity. the last thing he needs is for someone to get the information, contacts, and gisele **** pics from it (although the latter would make the world a better place).

kraft had 2 choices regarding the fine: pay it or sue the league, since the nfl doesn't allow team owners to appeal league-imposed sanctions. the latter would've dragged things out longer than brady's suspension saga and kraft made the decision to not sue his business partners.

you're talking about believing the same media outlet that took the yahoo report on the shapiro scandal and talked death penalty for months. espn is in it for page views and clicks.

You are sitting here quoting the same sources that put out the other info. I'm just sayin... Media does stories all the time. They put something out, they retract it, then you hear something later down the line. No one except Tom Brady and those equipment managers know for sure what happened. I believe something happened and I believe something was covered up. There's too much smoke for there not to be fire. I have my opinion and everyone else has theirs.

If his phone truly was broken, which I find hard to believe, I am sure his SIM card or whatever was in ok shape, unless the hammer he used was just too big.

And there were texts from him to "the deflater". That was probably just a joke.

I am not saying nothing happened. I am saying they had nothing on him. They found nothing. He did not change phones until the investigators TOLD him they did not need anything else from him. That all happened after, but the league spun it for their PR war they were trying to win.

I am saying that it is absurd to take away his accomplishments for that, he still has to read defenses, he still has to make the throws, he still has to move from the rush. He does all those things VERY well. He wins, his teammates LOVE him and play for him.

He gained less from those footballs, then any of the teams where they were playing crowd noise to confuse the offense. I mean think about how many offsides penalties they could have drawn to stop drives, or false starts, or heck even turnovers because of a lack of communication from the noise. And the fugue COLTS were one of the teams busted for that! To say teams are not doing everything they can to gain and advantage is just disillusioning your self. Its like the SEC teams crying about recruiting violations, its so hypocritical, its hard to even listen to...

I am not saying nothing happened. I am saying they had nothing on him. They found nothing. He did not change phones until the investigators TOLD him they did not need anything else from him. That all happened after, but the league spun it for their PR war they were trying to win.

I am saying that it is absurd to take away his accomplishments for that, he still has to read defenses, he still has to make the throws, he still has to move from the rush. He does all those things VERY well. He wins, his teammates LOVE him and play for him.

He gained less from those footballs, then any of the teams where they were playing crowd noise to confuse the offense. I mean think about how many offsides penalties they could have drawn to stop drives, or false starts, or heck even turnovers because of a lack of communication from the noise. And the fugue COLTS were one of the teams busted for that! To say teams are not doing everything they can to gain and advantage is just disillusioning your self. Its like the SEC teams crying about recruiting violations, its so hypocritical, its hard to even listen to...

The dude is one **** of a QB and I hate saying that being a Dolphin... I also agree they had nothing on him. The NFLPA should have never given Goddell so much power.

Yeah, I actually think they will strike in their next contract because the Players Union is going to fight to get some of his power gone. But maybe the owners agree and want some of his power taken away as well. With all that money they should just go ahead and create a justice group that creates some rules and the sanctions for those rules. At least it creates precedent and that gives you a starting point instead of everything being subjective vs other punishments that may not be of the same caliber....

Advertisement
While I tend to agree with you, rules are rules. They broke them and then covered up what they knew. While they may be minor rules that don't really change much, they are rules...

prove it. the nfl hired a "research" group that put out a report that said that second-hand smoke has no connection to lung cancer. the **** federal judge even went out of his way to say that the report was bull****.

I don't have time or the care to. There's all sorts of conflicting reports saying something different. The Colts noticed it the game prior and said something. Baltimore noticed something and supposedly said something. Now all of the sudden they do an investigation and they say they can't substantiate anything so the report must be false. Tom Brady destroyed his phone, which is what we all do when we get a new phone, right??? Ole Robert Kraft was quick to pay a $1M fine for something they didn't do.

you don't have time or care to so you just believe the bull**** that espn puts out? there literally nothing to substantiate any of the findings of the wells report.

if the pats were guilty, why did the nfl reinstate the 2 guys that were allegedly deflating balls with zero punishment beyond their suspension during the investigation and the federal case?

brady's phone was broken so he had it replaced and destroyed the old one. why? because he's a ****ing celebrity. the last thing he needs is for someone to get the information, contacts, and gisele **** pics from it (although the latter would make the world a better place).

kraft had 2 choices regarding the fine: pay it or sue the league, since the nfl doesn't allow team owners to appeal league-imposed sanctions. the latter would've dragged things out longer than brady's suspension saga and kraft made the decision to not sue his business partners.

you're talking about believing the same media outlet that took the yahoo report on the shapiro scandal and talked death penalty for months. espn is in it for page views and clicks.

You are sitting here quoting the same sources that put out the other info. I'm just sayin... Media does stories all the time. They put something out, they retract it, then you hear something later down the line. No one except Tom Brady and those equipment managers know for sure what happened. I believe something happened and I believe something was covered up. There's too much smoke for there not to be fire. I have my opinion and everyone else has theirs.

If his phone truly was broken, which I find hard to believe, I am sure his SIM card or whatever was in ok shape, unless the hammer he used was just too big.

And there were texts from him to "the deflater". That was probably just a joke.

i actually got my information reading the transcripts from the appeal hearing and the case, not espn (i'm a pats fan, so this was a big ******* deal to me). espn never retracted their **** information, which is how this whole thing because so big. even the nfl acknowledged that the initial information that mortensen put out about 11 of 12 balls being under was wrong. your opinion is based on a ton of speculation. a federal judge looked at the wells report and called it bull****. a nobel prize-winning physicist checked the numbers in the wells report and concluded that it was bull****. you have your opinion, but your opinion is based on a bunch of click-bait articles that did exactly what they were intended to do: get a bunch of uninformed people to believe a narrative because they will look at a headline and listen to a bunch of idiot pundits without looking into the actual details of the case.

Advertisement
Back