OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

I hear this all the time and would gladly debate you on it. While it's true she never won any singles titles, she regularly reached the quarterfinals and was the #1 doubles player in the world for many years next to Martina Hingis. That is not a joke.
Good point. She had a really strong doubles career. So, you're right, I take back my comment that she was a joke of a player. But I was contrasting her with Maria. Anna's popularity stemmed from the fact she was hot, and she just happened to be a tennis player too. Maria became known because of her success on the court, she just happened to be gorgeous as well.

Advertisement
1gmjb302pkn21.png
****..bro don’t share pictures of your gf here..it’s a cruel place..but take my advice, break up with her

Good point. She had a really strong doubles career. So, you're right, I take back my comment that she was a joke of a player. But I was contrasting her with Maria. Anna's popularity stemmed from the fact she was hot, and she just happened to be a tennis player too. Maria became known because of her success on the court, she just happened to be gorgeous as well.
Yeah, in that sense I don't disagree at all. I had her poster on my wall as a teenager - her looks far outshined her tennis ability. I think your assessment of Sharapova is fair too.

Didn’t know LBs weight 155..175 or 180 now at the most..and she just had **** kid

You think she's 155 or 175 or 180.. **** no.. She's over 200 easy... Don't give me the kid ****.. She's not a regular mom, she's a got **** professional athlete.. Her kid is 2 years old.. LMFAO just had a **** kid.. She's a **** whale now.. Feet bout to bust out her shoes

Advertisement
You think she's 155 or 175 or 180.. **** no.. She's over 200 easy... Don't give me the kid ****.. She's not a regular mom, she's a got **** professional athlete.. Her kid is 2 years old.. LMFAO just had a **** kid.. She's a **** whale now.. Feet bout to bust out her shoes
I was going to post something similar but deleted it because what's the point? He'll just accuse me of being a racist against Serena. She has been successful in spite of her work ethic because her athleticism is so good and the women's competition has been so bad.

Exactly, She never won $h!t, which is what this thread within a thread is about.
The original poster that I was replying to cordially agreed with me since it's obvious we both enjoy tennis and have been watching for many years.

lol ****, we got some keyboard warriors in here with some big opinions about professional athletes don't we?

Alright..I give up lmao..Serena is now 5’8 200 plus..cis on the bull**** again..she’s 38..had a child at 36..maybe, just maybe she has priorities equal now to her playing career..along with her being ****innn 38!

Advertisement
I was going to post something similar but deleted it because what's the point? He'll just accuse me of being a racist against Serena. She has been successful in spite of her work ethic because her athleticism is so good and the women's competition has been so bad.

Exactly and she's 38.. It's over for her.. Anyone that says that is in shape, would say #55 that plays right guard is in shape..

Yeah, in that sense I don't disagree at all. I had her poster on my wall as a teenager - her looks far outshined her tennis ability. I think your assessment of Sharapova is fair too.
I definitely had no appreciation that Anna won over 3.5mil in prize money. Wow, that is impressive! I am now embarrassed by my use of "joke". LOL

Alright..I give up lmao..Serena is now 5’8 200 plus..cis on the bull**** again..she’s 38..had a child at 36..maybe, just maybe she has priorities equal now to her playing career..along with her being ****innn 38!

So you admit she's not in shape. Got it.. She's not 180... She's 220.. I have a good friend that has a daughter playing d1 softball, a freshman.. She's 183lbs playing SS and she looks like she's no more than 135... Serena is waaaaaaay bigger than this girl..

She's out of shape and 38, don't be mad at people calling it what it is.

Advertisement
I definitely had no appreciation that Anna won over 3.5mil in prize money. Wow, that is impressive! I am now embarrassed by my use of "joke". LOL
I didn't intend for that to come off combatively, so I apologize if it did. I just think a lot of people remember how attractive she was (for good reason) and also remember her not winning any grand slam titles so they assume she sucked. When you look back though, she had a very long career and was pretty successful by most standards.

She made all her big money from modeling/endorsements though, definitely lol.

So you admit she's not in shape. Got it.. She's not 180... She's 220.. I have a good friend that has a daughter playing d1 softball, a freshman.. She's 183lbs playing SS and she looks like no more than 135... Serena is waaaaaaay bigger than this girl..

She's out of shape and 38, don't be mad a people calling it what it is.
There’s no way she ways 220 lmao..do u not realize how stupid that ******* sounds and what 5’9 220 actually looks like..she’s 5’9..just to combat the bs I googled a 5’9 220lb woman
44FD3BFF-0DCD-4C23-8E56-70D8BAFC69A7.jpeg

That is not this
2A823B06-EC5A-42B2-AF5B-97D2405EF6A0.jpeg

No where near the same..yes compared to those little 125lb players she plays she looks massive but I’ve seen her in real life a year ago in boca Raton. I’m 6’0 180 and no she does not have 50-60 lbs on me..she is not this massive woman..i think some of y’all probably think Serena is close to 6’0 tall..she’s not at all..if she’s fallen off then we’ve witnessed one of the greatest sports career female or male ever

Advertisement
I didn't intend for that to come off combatively, so I apologize if it did. I just think a lot of people remember how attractive she was (for good reason) and also remember her not winning any grand slam titles so they assume she sucked. When you look back though, she had a very long career and was pretty successful by most standards.

She made all her big money from modeling/endorsements though, definitely lol.
Nah, didn't take it that way, but thank you. Just was pretty dumbfounded that number was so high. Gotta think most of that was on the doubles circuit, but who cares. That's tennis at the highest level all the same, just a version the public doesn't care about as much.

But dammit, AlphaMarshan, I'm still going to my grave saying that Anna was all looks no skill! LOL

There’s no way she ways 220 lmao..do u not realize how stupid that ******* sounds and what 5’9 220 actually looks like..she’s 5’9..just to combat the bs I googled a 5’9 220lb woman
View attachment 109813
That is not this View attachment 109814
No where near the same..yes compared to those little 125lb players she plays she looks massive but I’ve seen her in real life a year ago in boca Raton. I’m 6’0 180 and no she does not have 50-60 lbs on me..she is not this massive woman..i think some of y’all probably think Serena is close to 6’0 tall..she’s not at all..if she’s fallen off then we’ve witnessed one of the greatest sports career female or male ever

The ***** on top is just a fat fatty.. That's actually 1 of @Dr.L.ThugU old flings before he switched to trannies... Serena has muscle and fat.. She definitely weighs well over 180... Serena is listed 5'9.. Venus is the 1 that's 6'-6'1

I know what a 5'8 183lbs female that's a beast in the gym, with 8% body fat looks like... that plays D1 softball... Again, she looks 135 tops

The ***** on top is just a fat fatty.. That's actually 1 of @Dr.L.ThugU old flings before he switched to trannies... Serena has muscle and fat.. She definitely weighs well over 180... Serena is listed 5'9.. Venus is the 1 that's 6'-6'1

I know what a 5'8 183lbs female that's a beast in the gym, with 8% body fat looks like... that plays D1 softball... Again, she looks 135 tops
Ignorance....

View attachment 109813
That is not this View attachment 109814

You can't argue with ignorant people

Advertisement
Back