OT:Tiger Woods still .....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He presumed innocent until proven guilty ................. Ok, I just seen his booking photo, he was freaking wasted.

He fūcked up but he'll get through this.

I can't sympathize with somebody worth about a billion dollars driving drunk, but I do with his back problems. His downfall as far as golfing is pretty simple, it's his back. Four surgeries including fusion surgery. His back is destroyed. Anybody who golfs can tell you what a bad back will do to your swing. I had just 2 herniated discs (nothing compared to Tiger) and couldn't take a decent swing for over a year.

Tiger has been driving under the influence on golf courses too.....I mean when he's not rehabbing an injury.

Advertisement

I can't sympathize with somebody worth about a billion dollars driving drunk, but I do with his back problems. His downfall as far as golfing is pretty simple, it's his back. Four surgeries including fusion surgery. His back is destroyed. Anybody who golfs can tell you what a bad back will do to your swing. I had just 2 herniated discs (nothing compared to Tiger) and couldn't take a decent swing for over a year.

This! Although, even if he gets completely healthy it's his physique that will keep him from being anything close to what he was. In his day, he knew he was winning every tournament he entered and more importantly, so did every other player. That untouchable persona died that thanksgiving night when he took a nine (iron) to the dome.

This! Although, even if he gets completely healthy it's his physique that will keep him from being anything close to what he was. In his day, he knew he was winning every tournament he entered and more importantly, so did every other player. That untouchable persona died that thanksgiving night when he took a nine (iron) to the dome.

What's amazing is he went from winning everything to being average overnight..How did a 9 iron to the jaw change his golf swing etc?

Advertisement

What's amazing is he went from winning everything to being average overnight..How did a 9 iron to the jaw change his golf swing etc?

It change his mentality. He had it all. He was the most recognized sports star on the planet, soon to be labeled the GOAT. He was at the top of his game, married to a super model and banging whoever he wanted, however he wanted. Once he was busted that all vanished. Now he'd be lucky to win a nine hole scramble and bag a Perkins waitress afterwards. Oh wait never mind.

He married a made not a supermodel. He ****ed up by not pressing charges on that for aggravated assault, she wouldn't have never gotten a ******* dime and she woulda got arrested. He's a D.A.N he ****ed his life up while enhancing hers!

It change his mentality. He had it all. He was the most recognized sports star on the planet, soon to be labeled the GOAT. He was at the top of his game, married to a super model and banging whoever he wanted, however he wanted. Once he was busted that all vanished. Now he'd be lucky to win a nine hole scramble and bag a Perkins waitress afterwards. Oh wait never mind.

While all that drama fūcked with his head for sure, it's still his back that was/is the major factor.

Put it this way, had his back stayed healthy, yet everything else including the drama was the same, what would have happened? Well, he would have won less because of the drama all going to his head, but he would have eventually won some tournaments with a normal back.

His back is total shīt now, he's even had fusion surgery, among other surgeries.

Had the drama not happened, but the back went bad anyway, he'd more or less be in the same place he is now, not winning with the future looking really bleak.

I know in today's tabloid society, it's juicier to talk about all the drama, but at the end of the day, his back is destroyed. You cannot golf with that bad a back. Talk to the thousands or millions of golfers out there that have back problems. They'll tell you. If you've ever swung the club you know what your back does on the swing. It's almost has to be in decent shape for you to do really really well.

Advertisement

Played last spring ball with 3 bulged discs and a fractured vertebra, not fun at all

Continued swing changes are the worst thing he could have done to his golf game. Now the mental part that used to be so good is gone and his body is breaking down. He will never win another tournament.

He married a made not a supermodel. He ****ed up by not pressing charges on that for aggravated assault, she wouldn't have never gotten a ****ing dime and she woulda got arrested. He's a D.A.N he ****ed his life up while enhancing hers!

No man with an ounce of self respect would charge his wife with assault when he was caught cheating on here with over a dozen whores.

He married a made not a supermodel. He ****ed up by not pressing charges on that for aggravated assault, she wouldn't have never gotten a ****ing dime and she woulda got arrested. He's a D.A.N he ****ed his life up while enhancing hers!

No man with an ounce of self respect would charge his wife with assault when he was caught cheating on here with over a dozen whores.

Fact!

Advertisement
Back