OT:Tiger Woods still .....

Tiger got pulled over right by the entrance to my neighborhood at 7am. He was probably banged up from last night leaving some groupies house

Advertisement
He married a made not a supermodel. He ****ed up by not pressing charges on that for aggravated assault, she wouldn't have never gotten a ****ing dime and she woulda got arrested. He's a D.A.N he ****ed his life up while enhancing hers!

No man with an ounce of self respect would charge his wife with assault when he was caught cheating on here with over a dozen whores.

lulz. How much self respect does a man have who cheats on his wife in the first place? No sympathy here.

He fūcked up but he'll get through this.

I can't sympathize with somebody worth about a billion dollars driving drunk, but I do with his back problems. His downfall as far as golfing is pretty simple, it's his back. Four surgeries including fusion surgery. His back is destroyed. Anybody who golfs can tell you what a bad back will do to your swing. I had just 2 herniated discs (nothing compared to Tiger) and couldn't take a decent swing for over a year.

Played last spring ball with 3 bulged discs and a fractured vertebra, not fun at all

The legend of AP3 continues to gain respect in CIS history!! Go do U young Fenny, God speed!

My wife hit me with a golf club her *** going to jail. If you catch your wife cheating and you whip her *** you going to jail. Slice it up however you want to. Domestic violence is the same for both parties! She ****ed him up, took his money and he lost his game!

Advertisement
He fūcked up but he'll get through this.

I can't sympathize with somebody worth about a billion dollars driving drunk, but I do with his back problems. His downfall as far as golfing is pretty simple, it's his back. Four surgeries including fusion surgery. His back is destroyed. Anybody who golfs can tell you what a bad back will do to your swing. I had just 2 herniated discs (nothing compared to Tiger) and couldn't take a decent swing for over a year.

Played last spring ball with 3 bulged discs and a fractured vertebra, not fun at all

At this point I can't even imagine swinging a golf club. I miss the game. Just loved it, but it's over for me, and it's over for Eldrick. Can't even go.Diving anymore. A bad back sucks.

he's been on a downward spiral since 09 and its unbearable to watch. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Just because he's filthy rich doesn't mean he is exempt from making a mistake. Let's not all forget when we drink sometimes we make mistakes. Not saying what he did was right by any means. This guy has been in the spotlight for over 20 yrs and we've heard of him do wrong a few times. I wonder if we were all to broadcast our lives during that stretch how would we fair?! Hope he gets his **** straight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He used PED's in his mid to late career .His muscle strength became to high for the integrity of his ligaments to hold. He cheated on golf as he did his wife. He was never the same after his father died. His identity has been golf since he was a 4 year old. His is a faustian tale. He also may have created injuries training with special forces as a hobby
He was as good as anyone that ever played the game..

He married a made not a supermodel. He ****ed up by not pressing charges on that for aggravated assault, she wouldn't have never gotten a ****ing dime and she woulda got arrested. He's a D.A.N he ****ed his life up while enhancing hers!

Yea that's just stupid.She caught him ******** 50 11 women and he's gonna file suit on her..yea ok...lmao!!

I have a friend that is addicted to painkillers and he takes ambien too.

He has at least 3 episodes a year very similar to this one. Found in his car passed out...car wrecked...he has no idea where he is....it's ******* embarrassing. You should see what's left of the chain link fence on the street heading up to his house lulz

Advertisement
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uP2voSUA2gY[/video]

Hold on, many pain killers come with the warning "Do not drive taking X medication" due to it's potency. He's coming off back surgery and was probably taking some hardcore meds

This story is ALL about cementing this image as the legacy of Woods, and if U check the Internet it's every where. Dudes have even changed their avatars accordingly lol! Just like the Jordan cry face being the go-to meme signifying defeat although Michael Jordan is the most dominant athlete maybe ever and never lost a Finals. This sunken place types deserve this weirdo treatment tho, don't feel sorry for them at all.

As far as his ex-wife assaulting him and damaging property, according to law Tiger shouldn't have had to press charges against her the state should picked them and pressed them itself. What she did was clear and apparent fact. Just like the Oklahoma running back was assaulted prior to retaliating, the physical aggressor was never charged.

Advertisement
Back