OT: Tiger Woods hurt in crash.

Yeah; report was he was going 65 mph. Turn came out like a bat out of ****, and by that time, too late. Being that he hit the “Welcome” sign, I’m going to assume once that turn came up at that speed, he tried to adjust, lost control, hit the center divider & rolled.

Low key, there’s another treacherous turn in LA coming from Hollywood going back to the hood on this street called La Brea. At the time, there was no speed signs put up; was coming down that joint w/ my homies after our After Prom.

Hella unfamiliar w/ that area at the time; was doing 65, and a hair-pin turn came out of no where & I hit the curb. Fortunately we didn’t flip, but we spun out the entire time down hill about 1/4 mile. On God, didn’t hit a car, a pedestrian, didn’t damage the car (which was my homie’s mom’s BRAND NEW car) & literally a curb to a gas station stopped our momentum, but we didn’t hit the pumps. lol. Scene str8 out of Mission Impossible. Lol. But yeah, LA hill sides can be this beautiful, relaxing drive & BOOM, crazy turn comes out of no where. No alcohol have to be involved at all.
I live on the foothills of East TN. Lots of curvy, winding roads with hills that have limited sight distance even in town. They can come up on you in a heartbeat even if you’ve driven them in the past.

Advertisement
I pay less than zero attention to golf and Woods. Was his career worth a shiit while he was married to her, or did it get better after? I seriously have no idea.
It was better when he was flying around and banging all the side chicks. Once the wife found out the game dropped off some.

I thought it was reported that he was on his way to a Discovery Channel event. He was supposed to be giving coaching to a couple of celebrities, so I would assume there was no alcohol involvement. Now since he just has back surgery and was going to be out swinging clubs, he may have taken a pill, but I doubt that would of done it. They did say he was running late, and I bet he was just going to fast and lost control. Love him or hate him, nobody should be wishing any ill will towards him. I personally hope he gets fixed up and is back on the links in the next year or two, and this isn’t completely career ending.

It amazes me the hate he gets. If it wasn’t for him, golf wouldn’t be where it’s at today. TV ratings for golf went up some astronomical number after Tiger. (Can’t remember the exact number, but it was likened to Super Bowl viewership).

The domino effect is that endorsers made more $ than ever before in this sport, & more importantly, golfers made more $ than ever before. Both he & MJ revolutionized their respective sports on a global economic level that was never seen. Go see Golf ratings before, during, and after Tiger & U’ll see they sucked before, Golden years during, and back to sucking now if he’s not in an event.

Advertisement
I have to say I’m way more concerned nowadays about idiots with their heads buried in their phones than impaired drivers. I bet they outnumber the impaired drivers 10 to 1.

I'm not saying being impaired is nothing to be concerned about, it is.

But how many times have you driven down the interstate going 75, and you look over, and there’s some idiot looking down at his or her phone, while barreling down at 70+

I have to say I’m way more concerned nowadays about idiots with their heads buried in their phones than impaired drivers. I bet they outnumber the impaired drivers 10 to 1.

I'm not saying being impaired is nothing to be concerned about, it is.

But how many times have you driven down the interstate going 75, and you look over, and there’s some idiot looking down at his or her phone, while barreling down at 70+

Was at a red light the other day, OG; chick had her head so buried in her phone, u would’ve thought she was an ostrich. Light turned green & the chick was oblivious. Horns honked & she didn’t notice. L.A is the home of selfie/social media while driving/walking. Smh.

Was at a red light the other day, OG; chick had her head so buried in her phone, u would’ve thought she was an ostrich. Light turned green & the chick was oblivious. Horns honked & she didn’t notice. L.A is the home of selfie/social media while driving/walking. Smh.
Forgive me when when I say that I will NEVER live in California. I worked out of long beach a bit hauling freight; I really didn't like it. Northern California was OK, but I learned that in LA, on a Friday, unless you leave by about 2 pm or sooner; you'll never get out of there.

As for the subject of impaired drivers vs. distracted (phone) drivers, the University of Utah conducted a study saying that distracted drivers are equivalent to someone that has consumed twice the legal limit.

$2,500 fine for being caught in a commercial vehicle with your cell phone to your ear. In some states, even the bluetooth headset has been outlawed.

Forgive me when when I say that I will NEVER live in California. I worked out of long beach a bit hauling freight; I really didn't like it. Northern California was OK, but I learned that in LA, on a Friday, unless you leave by about 2 pm or sooner; you'll never get out of there.

As for the subject of impaired drivers vs. distracted (phone) drivers, the University of Utah conducted a study saying that distracted drivers are equivalent to someone that has consumed twice the legal limit.

$2,500 fine for being caught in a commercial vehicle with your cell phone to your ear. In some states, even the bluetooth headset has been outlawed.

Lol; bro, u gotta leave early than that now in certain parts of LA, and not just Friday, bro. Everyday. Smh. Freggin mess.

Advertisement
Lol; bro, u gotta leave early than that now in certain parts of LA, and not just Friday, bro. Everyday. Smh. Freggin mess.
Not to mention half my gun collection in Florida would put me in San Quentin if I had them in California. I'm sure my redneck florida accent would go well in there. xD

I was behind a dumbass trying to make a left turn in a heavy traffic area. She was so busy texting she missed the opportunity. But she did have the presence of mind to give me the finger for honking.

Amazing the judging on here.
From the few athletes and famous people ive met thoughtout the years I can tell you that the girls that they say no to far outnumber the ones they say yes to.
Most dudes throw their entire family away for some chick at the office but cast judgement athletes and celebrities for having the hottest women on earth constantly shoving wet snatch every day no matter where they go.

A lot of you mfers have no idea how a girl you think is a “good girl” will slip the digits to a famous wealthy man and give the puzzy as soon as she walks into his hotel room.

I know a plastic surgeon down here and his DM’s are unbelievable. Girls from 18-55 years old just constantly hitting him up.
And he’s nowhere near the stratosphere of a young professional and famous athlete.

Clueless asses want to criticize someone for not being able to kick a narcotic or alcohol addiction while you pop diabetes and high blood pressure pills cause you can’t get off your *** to exercise and can’t keep the donuts out your mouth.
mfers are literally killing them selves with their diet but want to criticize an addict.
Dudes kn here that have never even come close to the temptations that wealthy and famous people have and start pointing fingers and sht.
As bill burr said " a guy at home depot wants to f*ck just as many women as a celebrity, but can't because whores don't care about lumber."

Advertisement
I was behind a dumbass trying to make a left turn in a heavy traffic area. She was so busy texting she missed the opportunity. But she did have the presence of mind to give me the finger for honking.
You’re #1! You’re #1!

“I play golf, but I don’t have a platoon full of Scandinavian women ready to jump on my
d I c k the minute I walk off the 18th”
Lmao one of the best stand up specials. He speaks total truths though. I love my wife and kids, and can stand here and say I would never cheat on her, but my frame of reference is so limited. I can't imagine the temptations Tiger Woods had and has to deal with.

Advertisement
It never bothered me that Tiger was slaying multiple IHOP hostesses. Being a ****** husband and decent human being aren't mutually exclusive. At the risk of sounding like I condone infidelity (I don't, but a lot of women are bat-**** crazy, so I get it), the dude ****ed up, got caught and paid the price. Pretty sure it cost him well into nine figures if you consider the divorce settlement and sponsorships he lost, and he'll have to explain what he did to his kids someday if he hasn't already. That alone is probably a bigger burden than the hundreds of millions of dollars he cost himself.

For what he did to his family, that guilt will probably hang over his head for the rest of his life. Outside of that, he's used his fame and fortune to do a LOT for multiple charities, including veterans organizations which I have a vested interest in. So as long as he doesn't confess to being Gator or Nole fan, I wish the man no ill will and he can plant his flag pole wherever he wants.

It amazes me the hate he gets. If it wasn’t for him, golf wouldn’t be where it’s at today. TV ratings for golf went up some astronomical number after Tiger. (Can’t remember the exact number, but it was likened to Super Bowl viewership).

The domino effect is that endorsers made more $ than ever before in this sport, & more importantly, golfers made more $ than ever before. Both he & MJ revolutionized their respective sports on a global economic level that was never seen. Go see Golf ratings before, during, and after Tiger & U’ll see they sucked before, Golden years during, and back to sucking now if he’s not in an event.
No one has had a greater impact on their individual sport than he has. It’s not even close to be honest.

Lmao one of the best stand up specials. He speaks total truths though. I love my wife and kids, and can stand here and say I would never cheat on her, but my frame of reference is so limited. I can't imagine the temptations Tiger Woods had and has to deal with.
My nephew lives in Charlotte. His best friend’s uncle is a close childhood friend with a former athlete who played a certain sport in that city.
He called his friends “the ho patrol”.
They would literally have to ride with him everywhere to make sure the coast was clear and “no hos were following him”.

Last edited:
My nephew lives in Charlotte. His best friend’s uncle is a close childhood friend with a former athlete who played a certain sport in that city.
He called his friends “the ho patrol”.
They would literally have to rode with him everywhere to make sure the coast was clear and “no hos were following him”.
I'm headed to Colombia Oct 1st for a chill deployment. From the stories my buddies gave, Itll be a test there lol

Advertisement
Back