OT - Thursday night games

Advertisement
So.....

If our Canes end up in a tough contest...or

***GASP***

lose* to either GT/UVA...

what level will the freak out scale reach?

miniGif_20200505230603.gif

*calm down Miami is still expected to score more points than GT/UVA...for now

Advertisement
Had being the key word. IIRC Kemp has missed half of their games and the other kids can’t catch a cold. Wicks is the only legit guy they have that’s been on the field and performed.

Wait until they play us.

Its the scheme.

Kemp has been hurt he played last night but Kemp, Wicks, Keytan Thompson 6'5, and the other 6'7 wr they have i would take over our unit right now and most in the acc including clemson

Florida natives on each team:

GT
WR Kalani Norris (Columbus)
CB Zamari Walton (Melbourne Central Catholic)
WR Bryce Gowdy (Deerfield Beach) RIP 🕊️
WR Avery Boyd (Tallahassee Godby)
QB Jeff Sims (Sandalwood)
WR Malik Rutherford (Champagnat Catholic)
S Ahmari Harvey (FSU High)
CB LaMiles Brooks (Trinity Christian)
WR Jullian Lewis (Western)
CB Kenan Johnson (Lake Minneola)
WR James Blackstrain (Holy Trinity Episcopal)
S Jaylin Marshall (Western)
CB Tamarii Jones-Cummings (University School)
OG Cade Kootsouradis (Crestview)

UVA
S Antonio Clary (Sandalwood)
CB Anthony Johnson (Chaminade Madonna)
K Will Bettridge (Gulliver Prep)
S Dave Herard (Stranahan)
WR Sean Moore (Gulliver Prep)
LB D'Sean Perry (Gulliver Prep)
C Dawson Alters (STA)
OG Blake Steen (STA)
OG Zachary Teter (Lake Gibson)
Dang bro, you were busy. Thanks

Wait until they play us.

Its the scheme.

Kemp has been hurt he played last night but Kemp, Wicks, Keytan Thompson 6'5, and the other 6'7 wr they have i would take over our unit right now and most in the acc including clemson
I’ve been saying since the schedule came out that the UVA didn’t scare me bc they have no O line. Granted we aren’t nearly as good as we should be, I’m still fairly confident.

And to be clear, I’m not saying the scheme hasn’t gotten worse, it has, I’m saying it’s way more than just that.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying since the schedule came out that the UVA didn’t scare me bc they have no O line. Granted we aren’t nearly as good as we should be, I’m still fairly confident.

And to be clear, I’m not saying the scheme hasn’t gotten worse, it has, I’m saying it’s way more than just that.
They have an entire new ol ....they were hemoraghing guys all off szn anyway...so i knew their ol woes.

I didnt expect their qb to fall off a cliff though...
I was afraid of their wrs and still am kind of lol

We are there super bowl and their solid up front of defense size wise...and have big dbs..they matchup pretty well with us on defense honestly.

Our game with them i think will be similar to the game last night....meaning going 1 score away going into the 4th.

They have an entire new ol ....they were hemoraghing guys all off szn anyway...so i knew their ol woes.

I didnt expect their qb to fall off a cliff though...
I was afraid of their wrs and still am kind of lol

We are there super bowl and their solid up front of defense size wise...and have big dbs..they matchup pretty well with us on defense honestly.

Our game with them i think will be similar to the game last night....meaning going 1 score away going into the 4th.
Idk much about their defense so I’ll refer to you on that. But I just don’t think their offense can win them the game.

It’s very similar to us against Carolina just backwards. Their defense did enough to win them that game. I see it as our offense should do enough to keep it out of reach against UVA.

Key against UVA is to get a lead. They aren't built to play from behind if the OL has to give Armstrong a ton of time to drop back, or for plays to develop.

Brennan Armstrong with Robert Anae last year - 4,449yds 31TD’s & 10INT’s at 65%cmp

Brennan Armstrong without Robert Anae this year - 1,363yds 5TD’s & 9INT’s at 55%cmp

#SchemeMatters
Go look what he’s doing with Shrader at Syracuse. Dude was an absolute bum prior to Anae showing up. Anae will adjust scheme from runners to passers and keep on moving. Coaches worth their salt as playcallers scheme to their players strengths. He doesn’t need a quarter of a season to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back