OT - Thursday night games

Advertisement
These dumb ***, washed up *** coaches will "pro style bro!" it up until it kills them. You inherited a top 10 QB in the country in Brennan Armstrong & the most talented WR corps in the ACC and have them looking terrible because "it's my way or the highway!!!" There are parallels between Armstrong and y'all know who but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. I just hope Mario gets his head out his *** this offseason.

The phrase "air raid" is like a racial slur to these dudes lol
1665535558779.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
3rd and goal. UVA spreads the field and runs it up the gut. Are they allowed to do that? I thought that was against the rules.

Coach Gattis told me that if you're gonna run it up the middle you're supposed to have 3 tight ends and a tight formation.
He didn’t get the memo from the Rules Committee

3rd and goal. UVA spreads the field and runs it up the gut. Are they allowed to do that? I thought that was against the rules.

Coach Gattis told me that if you're gonna run it up the middle you're supposed to have 3 tight ends and a tight formation.
Well some things are better tight than loose!

family guy followers GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My goodness. This is some BAD FOOTBALL.

It wouldnt surprise me if we end up losing two or three commits from this game. Who the **** would want to play for a team that has to face these schitt teams every year?
I've never heard of a kid decommitting from a school because of how bad another school was playing, but Miami would definitely be the first school that happens to

Advertisement
Back