OT - Thursday night games

Advertisement
Advertisement
These dumb ***, washed up *** coaches will "pro style bro!" it up until it kills them. You inherited a top 10 QB in the country in Brennan Armstrong & the most talented WR corps in the ACC and have them looking terrible because "it's my way or the highway!!!" There are parallels between Armstrong and y'all know who but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. I just hope Mario gets his head out his *** this offseason.

The phrase "air raid" is like a racial slur to these dudes lol
UVA has an entirely new offensive line and no weapons outside of that Wicks guy. It’s not just the scheme

Advertisement
MTSU, FIU, LaTech.... there have been some bad losses.

Losing to Tech and being in dogfights with them is low key just as bad but you dont think it cuz they're P5.
but they have suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked hard for a good bit and we havent beaten em by more than a TD in 6 years. just awful

UVA arguably has the best wr group in the acc b4 the season.
Had being the key word. IIRC Kemp has missed half of their games and the other kids can’t catch a cold. Wicks is the only legit guy they have that’s been on the field and performed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brutal!

If you are mad at what Wario and GatTrash has done to TVD.. be glad we don't have Tony Elliott...ruined Armstrong!
We were well on our way there until the second quarter of the UNC game. I’m hoping that becomes our “second half of the 2016 ND game” when Richt finally dumped the I formation crap and put Kaaya in the gun and let him sling it. Turned around the whole season.

I hope that tech backup qb doesn’t end up working in the technology/stem field. Cause good grief. Guy couldn’t have had the prerequisite grades for that school with the stupidity I witnessed on that last play

Advertisement
Back