OT: Tampa Bay Times says Jameis Winston is guilty of sexual assault & Bucs should cut him

looking forward to every tbt article tacking on at the end " oh yeah lets not forget winston is a ******* serial sexual assaulter at this point, but the buccs don't want to cut him because $$$"

Advertisement
This as usual will not end well denial and bag to the end.

Huge crash coming for all to watch shaking heads on the silliness knowing everyone saw this and ignored the signs.

Blame game starting very soon , awesome reality show and book coming

GOCANES

Winston enablers looking quite foolish right now and regretting backing/supporting a serial sexual assault lunatic. Even FSU Rivals had an article saying that it's almost impossible to defend Winston anymore...and those are the ones who helped spread the false narrative around his Rape to try and clear Winston so he could go throw a football and help their beloved bumf*ck town win a ship

Winston enablers looking quite foolish right now and regretting backing/supporting a serial sexual assault lunatic. Even FSU Rivals had an article saying that it's almost impossible to defend Winston anymore...and those are the ones who helped spread the false narrative around his Rape to try and clear Winston so he could go throw a football and help their beloved bumf*ck town win a ship

Are they the ones that completely trashed his accuser?

Advertisement
It’s going to a loud bang when crab crushes the bottom isn’t in site yet much much more poor me and blame game pretty much like a drug addiction.

When crab hits bottom everyone will be in shock after many years of seeing and knowing a problem lurks.

All they’ll say is WOW he was the quite boy next store.

GOCANES

LOL...I can't take a league that takes their cues from another alleged pu$$y grabber serious, but hey, do you.

Is there any subject that can be discussed where it doesn't have to be twisted it into an attack on, Donald Trump? 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is alive...and not well! I visit this message board to get away from the insanity and hate, but the mindless echo chamber is everywhere. If only it was interesting and honest...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back