OT: Tampa Bay Times says Jameis Winston is guilty of sexual assault & Bucs should cut him

Advertisement
I remember this....it was like Jimbo was silently saying **** this kid doesnt get it.

Yeah, I figured it like, “****, that the last time I coverup your crimes you dumb ***. But **** you can play football. Dammit I didn’t think selling my soul would be this hard.”

This gif would actually make a great caption thread. Someone feel free. Maybe “awww, you ****ed my wife too? And it was consensual?!? I didn’t even think you were in to that.”

Advertisement
I don't understand any surprise when it relates to Winston mis steps.. There never was benefit of doubt with him, the question had to always be: is the headache worth the talent?

If any gm didn't, or doesn't ask that question for Winston or any other player with the past he has they are fooling themselves.

He's a walking freakshow

YUP....
i-dont-alway-rape-*******-but-when-i-do-i-scream-****-her-in-the-*****[1].jpg

If only the college he went to had held him accountable for his actions and showed him that there were consequences for the choices he made. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Hey, he got suspended for a half. For FSU that is serious punishment. Oh, wait that was for saying nasty thighs on tape, not doping girls and doing nasty things to them and clintonizing the tape of it. You’re right, if only....

Because he went to FSU? So did Derrick brooks and Warrick Dunn(Hes a great person in the community) , and I’ve rooted for them too once they played for the bucs

So a couple good ones got though. Accidents happen my friend.

Advertisement
As a Bucs fan I was wary of Winston’s character. I felt it was only a matter of time before another incident. And here we go.

Last edited:
Can’t remember who said it...’show me your crowd and i’ll show you your future’ (Ray Lewis?)...Darby and Banks seem like outstanding individuals...

You are who you hang out with. If Winston’s crew are others players charged with sexual assaults and rape, one serving serious time in jail, that’s all you need to know. He hasn’t grown up.

The day he was drafted he should have sought out Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn. Former Bucs and Noles who are pillars in the local community.

And, I’m not a fan of N’Kosi hanging with Winston.

Advertisement
You would think that an NFL team that drafts people like this knows every single pro or con possible about a player there drafting #1 correct. With this being said why wouldn't a team put in his contract if we give you millions of dollars , if you back slide to raping, groping and stealing from supermarkets you will return all the money we gave you.

Does any of this sound silly or is it S.T.O.P to give money to these people whether they rape or steal even paying them while in prison ?

GOCANES

You would think that an NFL team that drafts people like this knows every single pro or con possible about a player there drafting #1 correct. With this being said why wouldn't a team put in his contract if we give you millions of dollars , if you back slide to raping, groping and stealing from supermarkets you will return all the money we gave you.

Does any of this sound silly or is it S.T.O.P to give money to these people whether they rape or steal even paying them while in prison ?

GOCANES

Good point. I wouldn’t be surprised if any guarantees are voided if a player commits criminal acts and goes to jail. Should be standard boilerplate in all NFL contracts.

Advertisement

GOCANES

I don't think an athlete would sign something like that, and if one team is willing to pay him 1st round money then others are as well. Fear of losing out on a potential star (and the NFLPA0 is what probably keeps teams from attempting to get caveats like that into their contracts.

I don't root for Rothlesburger because he's a Steeler, but if he weren't I still wouldn't because he's a rapist. Don't tell me that because other people ignore one guy's raping I can't condemn another guy's raping. Rapists are bad. All of them.

As for rooting for him or not, I very clearly said I wasn't going to comment on that. What I implied was that he went to fsu so you shouldn't have even considered rooting for him even if he weren't a rapist. Which he is.

I guess @Tetragrammaton Cane is pro-rapist, but thumbing a post down twice? That's just hurtful.

Advertisement
Back