OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I'm gathering from these comments is that a Gattis special is good enough to score a touchdown in a playoff game if your guys block, run the correct route, and catch the ball.

Advertisement
What I'm gathering from these comments is that a Gattis special is good enough to score a touchdown in a playoff game if your guys block, run the correct route, and catch the ball.
Stop it! You are holding player accountable. We don't do that on CIS. I literally have guy argue with me when I said Knighton should hold on to the ball.

He argument was " Well why is Gattis calling plays for him to run the ball??" Is he not listed as a RB? Bare minimum he should have ball security.

Don't get me wrong, Gattis offense is not the greatest, but I believe it was made worst by poor player execution too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we have some LBs incoming on our Recruiting class with that of Dee Winters of TCU the kid a monster. One of the best LBs plays all year.

Stop it! You are holding player accountable. We don't do that on CIS. I literally have guy argue with me when I said Knighton should hold on to the ball.

He argument was " Well why is Gattis calling plays for him to run the ball??" Is he not listed as a RB? Bare minimum he should have ball security.

Don't get me wrong, Gattis offense is not the greatest, but I believe it was made worst by poor player execution too.
Are you in here caping for an offense that’s scored 16 points, and turned the ball over 4 times? Yikes.

Advertisement
Back