OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

and you'll never get there bc you wont recruit high end WRs (we lost guys to wake, UF, FSU) or a high end QB so you'll always be short
I said way before the season started Mario has a reputation when it comes to offense. The proof is in the pudding on field and with recruiting. It’s not exactly hard to negative recruit him.

Advertisement
Edwards is so used to running by people, and tonight he can’t. He even got caught from behind. McCarthy is so used to going up against DB’s that all run 4.8 and tonight he’s facing guys with real speed. He’s barely good enough to beat those slow DB’s. That O line is so used to blocking big slow guys, and tonight the TCU quickness is getting around and through them.

Let’s also not forget how big of a coaching mismatch this is. Riley and Gillespie with a month to prepare against Harbaugh? Lol

The only surprising thing about this game, is how well Michigan’s DB’s have held up.

I said way before the season started Mario has a reputation when it comes to offense. The proof is in the pudding on field and with recruiting. It’s not exactly hard to negative recruit him.
its alos where the real weaknesses in a stud class were. wasn't a shock that we struggled so in getting WRs and QBs to consider us

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a way to kick off the new year!

TCU stuffin Harbaugh in a locker..
Krazy back on the main..
Cornani focused on his film school application..

Does it get any better??

Advertisement
They gave him a practice FG and then makes it. Need to stop with the timeout call. Dude was likely already sh*++ing himself (you will not defeat me, whatever this bull$h!+ is that censors language on a college football Board) and he missed the practice kick he got.

half baked bullshit GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
They gave him a practice FG and then makes it. Need to stop with the timeout call. Dude was likely already ****ting himself and he missed the practice kick he got.

Agree should be 5 yards if you kick it lol…

It’s like taking a mulligan in golf

Advertisement
Back