OT: Stay Classy Georgia Tech

@DerekDohrman

when you die, I hope your family and loved ones dont show the same level of ignorance and stupidity you have displayed here. BTW, you may want to apply for a coaching job @ Gatech, Im sure they can use your skill set as the team's grief counselor.

Advertisement
@DerekDohrman

when you die, I hope your family and loved ones dont show the same level of ignorance and stupidity you have displayed here. BTW, you may want to apply for a coaching job @ Gatech, Im sure they can use your skill set as the team's grief counselor.

i wish you well on your journey through this very difficult and trying time. as i can see you're very upset over this, just let me know if you need anything. my only advice would be to not give others too hard of a time as they also grieve over this loss, as everyone deals with death differently. some focus only on the loss. some do their best to move on as quickly as possible as to not dwell on their sadness. while others become enraged online over tweets. hopefully peace comes to you soon, brother.

i wish you well on your journey through this very difficult and trying time. as i can see you're very upset over this, just let me know if you need anything. my only advice would be to not give others too hard of a time as they also grieve over this loss, as everyone deals with death differently. some focus only on the loss. some do their best to move on as quickly as possible as to not dwell on their sadness. while others become enraged online over tweets. hopefully peace comes to you soon, brother.
thank you for your well wishes....I was having an alright day but your well wishes has made my day "best day ever!" who says social media aint positive......you really ought to look at the grief counselor role @ gatech. If you are having such a positive impact via this board, imagine what you can do with your words of wisdom in person. where did you get you doctorate in grief counseling from?

Derek, I know this may be a stretch but just look at the res[onse your gettig here. its not a coincidence that many felt you take (as well as the post by the Gatech coach) where inappropriate. But hey do you and be the tough guy who doesnt cry

thank you for your well wishes....I was having an alright day but your well wishes has made my day "best day ever!" who says social media aint positive......you really ought to look at the grief counselor role @ gatech. If you are having such a positive impact via this board, imagine what you can do with your words of wisdom in person. where did you get you doctorate in grief counseling from?

Derek, I know this may be a stretch but just look at the response youre getting here. its not a coincidence that many felt you take (as well as the post by the Gatech coach) where inappropriate. But hey do you and be the tough guy who doesnt cry

that's not fair, i cry all the time. and i have no problem admitting that the tweet was not well thought out nor was it something i'd have done or encouraged. honestly, i just like to argue.

Advertisement
"The Twitter Machine" needs to come with a manual or at least an instruction video.

Just stay off the Twitter and the Facebook and the Instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back