OT: Stay Classy Georgia Tech

Advertisement
Ga Tech assistant coach practicing his online skills after Nike Coaching Clinic on how to improve recruiting using The Twitter:

**** they got the kid from Trinity to commit? What are they selling sheesh.

I think Brooks' stock has slipped a lot since his Jr season wasnt great. 247 actually dropped him to a 3*.

Still a pretty good CB prospect, but he's not a take for Ohio St which is what I think he wanted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy chit! The sad part was that he actually thought he was paying tribute to Adams! Un-fluckin-believable
It's simply stupid of him to bring up ANYONE else, especially a recruit whom he calls a great man. Adams deserved his own statement. Anyone who has ever lost a loved one knows this. You don't say, "Grandpa died today, but I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico!" No, just no.

Better analogy... Your wife dies and you tweet. "I lost a GREAT WOMAN today. Luckily I met a GREAT WOMAN at her funeral, because that's what I do." Yeah, real classy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
so this is what we're going to be offended about today? so boring

The only thing boring is the tactic to label anyone rightfully criticizing or ridiculing something as being "offended". We lose all standards and norms if the default is to immediately label anyone calling out scumbaggery as an offended "snowflake" and such.

The only thing boring is the tactic to label anyone rightfully criticizing or ridiculing something as being "offended". We lose all standards and norms if the default is to immediately label anyone calling out scumbaggery as an offended "snowflake" and such.

im already disappointed with myself for having wasted time with my first reply on this topic. i'm gonna go ahead and let you die on this hill. you've earned it. our society lives on for another day.

im already disappointed with myself for having wasted time with my first reply on this topic. i'm gonna go ahead and let you die on this hill. you've earned it. our society lives on for another day.

Tough but fair. Just please let your next of kin know to notify us of your passing so as we can mourn.....while also celebrating the arrival of the newest CIS porster too.

Advertisement
Back