OT - Some News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If your in the Village....Unbelievable Pizza places nearby...
I know Original Rays. I used to love St. Marks Pizza by Astor Place and McSorley's Ale House but i think it closed years ago. There was a place on 79th and 1st called Italian Village that had good pizza back in the 80's. It's probably still there.

I usually enjoy a nice filet or strip but a sirloin is tasty as well!

Your sides are very interesting. I think of hash browns as a breakfast food.
I usually enjoy a nice filet or strip but a sirloin is tasty as well!

Your sides are very interesting. I think of hash browns as a breakfast food.
I may have borrowed them from my roommate. Hehe

Advertisement
I always enjoy a nice serving of mashed potatoes with my steak.

Lobster tails are also quite nice, if you’re a high roller.

As a small child, I was fed an alternating diet of Hungry Man and Swanson's tv dinners and chicken pot pies. And then one day that Stouffer's box appeared in the frozen aisles at Pantry Pride and Publix...and it"s like a whole new world opened up for me.

I always enjoy a nice serving of mashed potatoes with my steak.

Lobster tails are also quite nice, if you’re a high roller.
Friend, I am only a college student. Lobster isn’t possible but if I do my best impression of Jameis Winston then maybe I can get my hands on some crab legs

Friend, I am only a college student. Lobster isn’t possible but if I do my best impression of Jameis Winston then maybe I can get my hands on some crab legs

There was a gentleman on TV who stole a commercial lobster trap in the Hamptons.

I think his name was Cosmo.

Advertisement
jumbo-pepperoni-pizza.jpg

I love White castle...none near by me anymore so I have to get the frozen ones. Not bad but I can't get the equivalent of asking for extra steam at the drive thru. Anyone have any ideas how I could DIY that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a small child, I was fed an alternating diet of Hungry Man and Swanson's tv dinners and chicken pot pies. And then one day that Stouffer's box appeared in the frozen aisles at Pantry Pride and Publix...and it"s like a whole new world opened up for me.
LMAO. My oldest sister was working by then and she would buy the Stouffer's french bread pizza. Serious sibling fist a cuffs over that ****.

Friends, I have terrible news! I cannot sleep for the life of me!! Guess I’ll have to pour another drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back