OT - Some News

Status
Not open for further replies.

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Creating off topic thread
Friends, due to an unfortunate incident involving Kenneth, a toaster oven and an eucalyptus scented candle, I have been evicted from my Hoboken home.

As a result, I’ve been forced to move back across the pond to NY.

But fear not, the positivity will continue!

Advertisement
Best wishes my dear friend. What brand was the toaster?

I've overnighted you a gift certificate to Yankee Candle. I hope it eases the pain. One may be required to move addresses but one may NEVER be required to forego the warm aromas of sage, eucalyptus and bayberry.

Advertisement
I've overnighted you a gift certificate to Yankee Candle. I hope it eases the pain. One may be required to move addresses but one may NEVER be required to forego the warm aromas of sage, eucalyptus and bayberry.

Wow.

Thank you so much, dear friend.

Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Advertisement
Good Morning Boys and Girls and welcome to Mr Robinson's Neighborhood. Mr Landlord was a "******* " to our
friend @nystateofmind . and he had to move.

Can you say "EVICTION" ?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did the sweet smelling aroma of the eucalyptus candle mask the scent of the smoke emitting from the toaster?

Or did the smoke emitting from the toaster mask the sweet smelling aroma of the eucalyptus candle?

Advertisement
Sorry to hear the bad news. Will Kenneth be moving with you across the pond? Will you suffer in that cesspool of a city, or are you moving out in the rural counties of Upper State NY, where you and Kenneth can go frolicking in the orchards or take long walks amongst the lovely trees?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back